Hi, I’m Lewis, a pixel artist ready to work on your project!
I’ve handled pixel art on a wide variety of projects boasting differing pixel art styles, smooth animation, and graphical moods.
My pixel art specialties
- Character design and animation
- Vibrant, expansive and varied tile sets
- Vast and detailed multi-layer backgrounds
- Work with multiple styles, moods, and pixel art disciplines (16 bit, 8 bit, etc)
Projects I’ve worked on/am involved with include:
- Kyle & Lucy - Designing characters, animating level graphics / full screen animations, and creating environment art.
- Freedom Planet 2 - creating backgrounds, character art, and environment art.
- Sonic 2 HD - A popular Sonic fan game, creating enemies, animating, and environment art.
- Sonic Studio - A Sonic fan game made in GM with highly detailed art.
- and more!
If you are interested in my work, feel free to contact me at LapperDev(at)outlook(.)com
Or visit lapperdev.artstation.com