Hey guys in looking for people to help me with my game. I am making a 2d platformer game for Android. I have setup base to work off. So far the game has a floor that a character runs across (left and right) and he can jump (double jump).
Well, I dont want to spend too much on the game but in the same respect I do want to make it a good game. it would be amazing if I could create it for free, but thats a bit optimistic
I think that you can achieve the listed stuff pretty much for yourself if you have the time to go through some of the tutorials posted on the forums and/or the web
But if you want to get it done as soon as possible then you should check out the Corona Jobs forum. I would suggest to ask there for anyone interested in teaming up with you.
Well, I dont want to spend too much on the game but in the same respect I do want to make it a good game. it would be amazing if I could create it for free, but thats a bit optimistic
I think that you can achieve the listed stuff pretty much for yourself if you have the time to go through some of the tutorials posted on the forums and/or the web
But if you want to get it done as soon as possible then you should check out the Corona Jobs forum. I would suggest to ask there for anyone interested in teaming up with you.