Please allow Corona SDK Basic users access to Corona Viewer

I know this won’t be a popular topic for Corona SDK Pro users; but I really hope & believe it would benefit Corona SDK greatly if they allow Corona SDK Basic users access to the Corona Viewer.  I am a first time basic user since last October and, frankly, I have not found any good reason for why I upgraded from Starter to Basic.  So, unless the Corona Viewer isn’t allowed for Basic users come my renewal time I think I won’t plan on renewing.  I’m a big Corona SDK fan; but I’m really eager to try the Corona Viewer workflow that I’m reading about lately.  I bet many other Starter users would upgrade to Basic if the viewer was available at that level.  So, Corona, please consider this. I can’t wait to try the Corona Viewer; but I can’t justify using it at the Pro subscription price.  

Thanks in advance.

Now that that Build 2014.2381 was publicaly released; does that mean starter and basic users can use Corona Viewer?

No, it’s only for Pro subscriptions and above at the present time.

I am also wondering whether this will be a feature available to “Basic” users when complete?

Now that that Build 2014.2381 was publicaly released; does that mean starter and basic users can use Corona Viewer?

No, it’s only for Pro subscriptions and above at the present time.

I am also wondering whether this will be a feature available to “Basic” users when complete?