Please Need Opinion Related to My New App

Hello All,

We have devloped one of android apps for live cricket score. The App has a various features like,

•Interactive Scorecards
•Match Commentary
•Player profile charts
•Country specific news
•Real Time Updates

I’m sure that this would be very handy for the cricket lovers. If you could get your expert suggestion, then It would be great for me.

Thanks,

Ann Hauritz

Hi Ann.  What are you asking for here?  You didn’t provide a link to see your app, or post any source code to for people to offer advice on.  What version of Corona SDK are you using to build this?

Rob

Hi Rob,

To be honest, It’s an android apps and devloped in anroid sdk. If you wish to take a look, then here you go.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bramaraigames.cricketlivescore

Nice bit of product promotion for a non-Corona app in the Corona forum!  :lol:

Sorry my friend,  My aim is not to promote product but I just want to get feedback from user, that’s why, I have not put link on my first thread but rob has asked about link then I have put it over here. :slight_smile:

Cheeky - very cheeky.

I was thinking of giving feedback but then you said you did not want to promote - it left me with a conundrum - but downloading your app that would increase your app downloads and that simple fact done by a number of people may lead to google noticing the download numbers and then doing something that would promote your app - which is not your aim.

I am a little confused of just what to do next.

Hey worth a try. :smiley:

Very cheeky indeed!

ToeKnee,

Yeah, you can give us a feedback on App by downloading it. I agreed with your comment. Btw, sorry for the misconception. 

Hi Ann.  I’m going to request that you not post this or similar posts to our forums.  The forums are for developers of Corona SDK only or 3rd parties who have services that Corona SDK users can take advantage of.  We do not permit promotion of products and services that do not benefit our developer community.

If you choose to become a Corona SDK subscriber and you build your apps with our tool, we will welcome your post.  I will be locking this thread.

Rob

Hi Ann.  What are you asking for here?  You didn’t provide a link to see your app, or post any source code to for people to offer advice on.  What version of Corona SDK are you using to build this?

Rob

Hi Rob,

To be honest, It’s an android apps and devloped in anroid sdk. If you wish to take a look, then here you go.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bramaraigames.cricketlivescore

Nice bit of product promotion for a non-Corona app in the Corona forum!  :lol:

Sorry my friend,  My aim is not to promote product but I just want to get feedback from user, that’s why, I have not put link on my first thread but rob has asked about link then I have put it over here. :slight_smile:

Cheeky - very cheeky.

I was thinking of giving feedback but then you said you did not want to promote - it left me with a conundrum - but downloading your app that would increase your app downloads and that simple fact done by a number of people may lead to google noticing the download numbers and then doing something that would promote your app - which is not your aim.

I am a little confused of just what to do next.

Hey worth a try. :smiley:

Very cheeky indeed!

ToeKnee,

Yeah, you can give us a feedback on App by downloading it. I agreed with your comment. Btw, sorry for the misconception. 

Hi Ann.  I’m going to request that you not post this or similar posts to our forums.  The forums are for developers of Corona SDK only or 3rd parties who have services that Corona SDK users can take advantage of.  We do not permit promotion of products and services that do not benefit our developer community.

If you choose to become a Corona SDK subscriber and you build your apps with our tool, we will welcome your post.  I will be locking this thread.

Rob