plugin.gpgs.v2 multiplayer realtime invitations

Hi,

I’m facing an issue with my game when I try to invite users:

First time I invite users througth gpgs (v2) multiplayer.realtime.showSelectPlayers it works perfect, I proccess invitation correctly and start multiplayer game with no problems.

When game is over and i try to invite friends or automatch players, listener showPlayersListener always keeps previous selected player(s) in event.playerIds

For example:

1. I choose a friend and invite him to play a 1vs1 game. It works. He receives invitation and we play properly.

2. After this game I choose an automatch player to play a 1vs1 game with an unknown player. It doesnt work cause in the listener i receives in event.playerIds my previous friend user and also one automach player…

It’s a little bit messy and maybe it is a little bug in gpgs v2 plugin or maybe i’m missing something to do.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks?

There is a bug on call to gpgs(v2).multiplayer.realtime.create a real-time room when you call it twice after showSelectPlayers and inviting one or more players, Even though event.playerIds only contains players choosen, gpgs will make a call with previous selected users.

There is a bug on call to gpgs(v2).multiplayer.realtime.create a real-time room when you call it twice after showSelectPlayers and inviting one or more players, Even though event.playerIds only contains players choosen, gpgs will make a call with previous selected users.