Plugin not found

I have just tried building an app with the amazon plugin included.  Pretty sure I have built it before without problems but now it’s saying the plugin is missing?  Can anyone verify that the amazon IAP plugin is being included in their build please?  I’m using Corona 2300 but it was the same on 2188.

this is the error from ddms:

module ‘plugin.amazon.iap’ not found:resource (plugin.amazon.iap.lu) does not exist in archive

Build settings is set up as per the docs and so is the iap code - require “plugin.amazon.iap” 

Like I say I’m sure it worked before :confused:

supportedPlatforms = { android = true }, underneath it seems to stop it working however this han’t caused issues before?

I removed that, the app loads but now black screens with no further erros.  I think the plugin might be broken, can anybody confirm this?

Supertapp - nothing at all has changed with the plugin on the server side recently…

Supertapp, have you tried this?

[“plugin.amazon.iap”] = { publisherId = “com.amazon”, supportedPlatforms = { [“android-kindle”] = true }, },

Naomi

Naomi, thanks for that! It works happily with that.  I made a boo boo too, I forgot I had restored the phone so the SDK tester app wasn’t there which doesnt help  :blink:

Glad to hear it.

Naomi

supportedPlatforms = { android = true }, underneath it seems to stop it working however this han’t caused issues before?

I removed that, the app loads but now black screens with no further erros.  I think the plugin might be broken, can anybody confirm this?

Supertapp - nothing at all has changed with the plugin on the server side recently…

Supertapp, have you tried this?

[“plugin.amazon.iap”] = { publisherId = “com.amazon”, supportedPlatforms = { [“android-kindle”] = true }, },

Naomi

Naomi, thanks for that! It works happily with that.  I made a boo boo too, I forgot I had restored the phone so the SDK tester app wasn’t there which doesnt help  :blink:

Glad to hear it.

Naomi