Plugin Preferences BUG

I have manually installed the latest plugin version from the repository and it seems that preference settings have no effect in ST3 eg.“corona_sdk_complete_periods”. It doesn’t matter if set inside the plugin folder or User folder.

Below log from ST3 with all preferences set to false and “daily”. Attaching the log file.

I don’t think the log file survived the attachment attempt …  even better than the log file would be the preference settings themselves and the name of the file you’re setting them in.

Hi Perry,

I set my settings in:

/Users/{username}/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/User/Corona Editor.sublime-settings

The plugin folder location: 

/Users/{username}/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages 

The contents of the file:

// Corona Editor default settings { // If you don't like Corona Editor's completion you can turn it off // entirely using this preference. "corona\_sdk\_completion": false, // Set to "false" to turn off "fuzzy completion" and just complete based // on the characters typed so far as a prefix. "corona\_sdk\_use\_fuzzy\_completion": false, // Corona Editor turns off the special meaning of periods as "word // separators" in Sublime Text to make Corona completions work better. If // you like to use cursor movement keys like "Alt+Arrow" to move to the // periods in function calls you might want to turn this off. The most // obvious effect of turning it off is that when you type a period all the // completions disappear until you type another character. "corona\_sdk\_complete\_periods": false, // Set this to the path of your Corona Simulator if it's not installed // in the default location for your operating system (remember to double // backslashes in Windows' paths) // "corona\_sdk\_simulator\_path": "\<path-to-simulator\>", // If you set this to "true" the Sublime Text "build" command will be // issued any time you save a Lua file. "corona\_sdk\_auto\_build": false, // Choose which documentation set you want to use. Can be one of // "public" (the default), "legacy" or "daily". "corona\_sdk\_use\_docset": "daily" }

With those settings I still get corona completion: 

3Dvuyza.png

That’s a bug.  I’ve fixed master on Github and the fix will be in the next release.  Thanks for the report!

I don’t think the log file survived the attachment attempt …  even better than the log file would be the preference settings themselves and the name of the file you’re setting them in.

Hi Perry,

I set my settings in:

/Users/{username}/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/User/Corona Editor.sublime-settings

The plugin folder location: 

/Users/{username}/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages&nbsp;

The contents of the file:

// Corona Editor default settings { // If you don't like Corona Editor's completion you can turn it off // entirely using this preference. "corona\_sdk\_completion": false, // Set to "false" to turn off "fuzzy completion" and just complete based // on the characters typed so far as a prefix. "corona\_sdk\_use\_fuzzy\_completion": false, // Corona Editor turns off the special meaning of periods as "word // separators" in Sublime Text to make Corona completions work better. If // you like to use cursor movement keys like "Alt+Arrow" to move to the // periods in function calls you might want to turn this off. The most // obvious effect of turning it off is that when you type a period all the // completions disappear until you type another character. "corona\_sdk\_complete\_periods": false, // Set this to the path of your Corona Simulator if it's not installed // in the default location for your operating system (remember to double // backslashes in Windows' paths) // "corona\_sdk\_simulator\_path": "\<path-to-simulator\>", // If you set this to "true" the Sublime Text "build" command will be // issued any time you save a Lua file. "corona\_sdk\_auto\_build": false, // Choose which documentation set you want to use. Can be one of // "public" (the default), "legacy" or "daily". "corona\_sdk\_use\_docset": "daily" }

With those settings I still get corona completion: 

3Dvuyza.png

That’s a bug.  I’ve fixed master on Github and the fix will be in the next release.  Thanks for the report!