I did a clean os install on my mac and now I can’t build when there is a plugin in any project.
Previously I was using CoronaSDK online builds version and just switched to Solar2D offline a few weeks ago. Everything was fine.
Maybe I’m missing something on how to configure Solar2D when you install it for the first time?
Also when there are no plugins I can build and run the app on any mobile without other problems.
I get this in Corona Simulator Console when open then project:
ERROR: Runtime error /Users/runner/work/corona/corona/platform/resources/init.lua:931: module 'plugin_gpgs_v2' not found: no field package.preload['plugin_gpgs_v2'] no file '/Users/john/Library/Application Support/Corona/Simulator/Plugins/plugin_gpgs_v2.lua' no file 'plugin_gpgs_v2.lua' no file '/Applications/Corona-3607/Corona Simulator.app/Contents/Resources/plugin_gpgs_v2.lua' no file '/Users/john/Library/Application Support/Corona/Simulator/Plugins/plugin_gpgs_v2.dylib' no file './plugin_gpgs_v2.dylib' no file '/Applications/Corona-3607/Corona Simulator.app/Contents/Resources/plugin_gpgs_v2.dylib' stack traceback: [C]: in function 'require' /Users/runner/work/corona/corona/platform/resources/init.lua:931: in function 'require' main.lua:119: in main chunk
There is not Application Support in my mac’s Library folder so I don’t get the folowing line:
/Users/john/Library/Application Support/Corona/Simulator/Plugins/
But there is Users/john/Solar2DPlugins/Caches/Solar2Directory/coronalabs/com.coronalabs
and all plugins are downloaded there!
I downloaded 3580 version for offline builds, logged in, made a successfull build of my app and 3607 started working too after that!
What is happening?
Am I missing something about how online version work?
Also installed Solar2D 3607 on pc with windows 7 (never installed any version before) and I got the same error for the same app!
Same error here building for Android.
On Mac, build 2020.3607 works fine (2020.3579 also installed).
On Win 8.1, with build 2020.3607 I get the same error as Conrad after trying to add gpgs.v2 plugin.
Everything fine with the other plugins I’m using (google.iap.v3, native.popup.social, appodeal.beta), just problems with gpgs.v2
I did the trick with an online version first and then the build was completed with 3607 too.
It failed with 3614 though.
@vlads you should spend some time on this.
Basic things don’t seem to work.
Someone who downloads Solar2D for the first time, will just delete it.
At least that’s what I would do.