Problem Using The Shape Editor

I have a problem using the shape editor

I have that image:

I use the shape editor:

and the result are this

whats happen?

Hi, just spotted this, could you send me your files to support@retrofitproductions.com and I’ll take a look.

Thanks

Also which export method are you using, built-in corona sdk or template?

Actually just noticed from the screenshot that it is solid red which means it is concave which corona does not support.

The body shape turns red in this instance to warn you, a valid polygon will be pink and transparent.

Adjust the lower points (as these probably don’t matter as much) to square it up and it should be ok. 

There way to use physics editor with level director?

This images are only for test, I used for now more complex images that in physiscs editor are very easy to shape

I dont have a mac(and money to buy one) and  level director are awesome.

I would like to create the levels with level director and shape with physics editor some complex images

Level Director (v2+) now supports Texture Packer and next on my list is Physics Editor.

Before I do this I need to restructure a few things so it can support complex body shapes then importing files from PE should be quite simple.

Although no complex shapes, as of v2.02, Level Director has an auto trace body shape option which does a fairly good job of automatically creating the shape for you, give it a try.

Thanks.

Don´t have any way to use physics editor code on level director exported lua files manually?

You probably could do something manually but it wouldn’t be very straight forward.

I actually started work on PE integration today so hopefully in a few days I should have something for you to try.

Do you have a Level Director License?

Yes i have a license

ok great, once I’ve finished coding would you like a test build to try it out and help iron out any wrinkles?

yes, sure

Hi, could you send me an email at support@retrofitproductions as I almost have a version ready for you to test.

It supports texture packer, physics editor, complex bodies and dynamic scaling.

Hi, just spotted this, could you send me your files to support@retrofitproductions.com and I’ll take a look.

Thanks

Also which export method are you using, built-in corona sdk or template?

Actually just noticed from the screenshot that it is solid red which means it is concave which corona does not support.

The body shape turns red in this instance to warn you, a valid polygon will be pink and transparent.

Adjust the lower points (as these probably don’t matter as much) to square it up and it should be ok. 

Hi,

Level Director 2.1.0 has been released which now supports Physics Editor, please give it a try. (http://www.retrofitproductions.com/level-director)

There way to use physics editor with level director?

This images are only for test, I used for now more complex images that in physiscs editor are very easy to shape

I dont have a mac(and money to buy one) and  level director are awesome.

I would like to create the levels with level director and shape with physics editor some complex images

Level Director (v2+) now supports Texture Packer and next on my list is Physics Editor.

Before I do this I need to restructure a few things so it can support complex body shapes then importing files from PE should be quite simple.

Although no complex shapes, as of v2.02, Level Director has an auto trace body shape option which does a fairly good job of automatically creating the shape for you, give it a try.

Thanks.

Don´t have any way to use physics editor code on level director exported lua files manually?

You probably could do something manually but it wouldn’t be very straight forward.

I actually started work on PE integration today so hopefully in a few days I should have something for you to try.

Do you have a Level Director License?