Problem with Google Play Store (Rejection)

So my App has been removed from the Google Play App Store (see image)

The plugins I use:
[“plugin.OneSignal”]
[“plugin.iap_badger”]
[“plugin.google.iap.v3”]

Do any of these use an AD SDK?

I think OneSignal is probably the problem. OneSignal is kid app compliant but you have to follow a few steps.

and read this from super awesome:

A setting around “Ages 13-15” should fix the problem. (This is not a content rating)

1. Open Play Console and go to the App content page (Policy > App content).
  2. Under “Target audience and content,” click Start (or, if you’ve previously filled out the Target audience and content section and want to make changes, click Manage). Fill out each section accordingly:
  • Target age: Select the age group(s) that your app targets. You can make multiple selections if appropriate. Read more below.
  • App details: You may be asked for additional details about how your app works. It is very important that you provide accurate answers to the questions as they relate to your app. Some of the questions are related to legal requirements. If you are unsure, please consult with your legal counsel.
  • Ads: If your app is serving ads to children you will be asked about Google Play’s Families Ads Program or whether your app has a neutral age screen.
  • Store presence: Apps that are primarily for children will be required to participate in Google Play’s Designed for Families program. If your app is designed for several age groups such as older audiences and children, you can still choose to apply to the program.
  1. Review a summary of your selections and click Save.
  • Google will review your app to make sure the target audience that you disclose is accurate and your app is compliant with all Google Play Developer policies.