Problem with Solar2F 3672 / Android API 32 and Vungle

I know probably nobody uses the old Vungle plugin anymore but me, but since I had to switch to Solar2D build 3672 targeting Android API 32, so I could continue using the Amazon IAP plugin, I get the following error when I include the Vungle plugin:

/private/var/folders/yw/d8bmssjs4yl0r_0xkqg9w34w0000gn/T/CLtmpXmXDKj/template/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml Error:
Apps targeting Android 12 and higher are required to specify an explicit value for android:exported when the corresponding component has an intent filter defined.
What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ‘:App:processReleaseMainManifest’.
Any suggestions? (Other than, “Stop using Vungle.” :grin:)

When you say “old Vungle plugin”, which one are you using(in your build.settings). Because I know there are technically 3 being hosted. “plugin.vungle.v6-com.solar2d”(newest version), “plugin.vungle-com.vungle”, or “CoronaProvider.ads.vungle-com.vungle”. I strongly recommend migrating to “plugin.vungle.v6-com.solar2d” should only take a few minutes to migrate(depending on code setup).

Thanks, Scott- I had no idea that we finally had a self-created version of the Vungle plugin. I’d only said “old” because it hadn’t been touched by the folks at Vungle in who-knows-how-many-years, and had slowly become incompatible with every platform.
I’ll definitely try it out.
Side note: Considering that the old Vungle plugin has the ability to get an app on the Play Store removed with prejudice because it allows side loading, doesn’t work with iOS because it still uses the old webview and now doesn’t work on Amazon builds that are compatible with Amazon IAP, it would be great if that plugin were removed entirely. Essentially, it is a trap.