Yes, I have to AppIDs, One for Android and One for iOS and I’m using them when them correctly, I think.
-- ADDS if cacharro.isAndroid then ads.init( "admob", "AndroidID", adListener ) end if cacharro.isApple then ads.init( "admob", "iOSID", adListener ) end ads.show( "banner", { x=0, y=0, })
(cacharro si my method for knowing if is iOS or Android)
Is there any new information in the log file? Does adMob need different App ID’s for iPad and iPhone? I know some ad providers do use separate ID’s based on platform.
Yes, I have to AppIDs, One for Android and One for iOS and I’m using them when them correctly, I think.
-- ADDS if cacharro.isAndroid then ads.init( "admob", "AndroidID", adListener ) end if cacharro.isApple then ads.init( "admob", "iOSID", adListener ) end ads.show( "banner", { x=0, y=0, })
(cacharro si my method for knowing if is iOS or Android)
Is there any new information in the log file? Does adMob need different App ID’s for iPad and iPhone? I know some ad providers do use separate ID’s based on platform.