Problems with app native libraries - text relocations ?

My just released (and built yesterday using a very recent Solar2D build) game on Android gives the following “error message” when installed on a colleague’s device (you can click okay and ignore and run the app fine):

Bombaroo detected problems with app native libraries
(please consult log for detail):
liblua.so: text relocations
libjnlua5.1.so: text relocations
libopenal.so: text relocations
libmpg123.so: text relocations
libvorbisidec.so: text relocations
libalmixer.so: text relocations
libcorona.so: text relocations

Any idea why this happens and how to fix it? The app runs fine after clicking “okay” but of course this doesn’t create a professional impression.

For further info: I also get a “This app was built for an older version of Android an may not work properly” message. I know I can restrict the minimum level for “minSdkVersion” in the build settings. Might this solve this issue?

I have not seen this error since android 4.3.3 / 5. What kind of phone does your friend have? I test across a bunch of devices from 6 to 11 (don’t have a 12 yet) and I have not seen this as recently as last week. Although I am running .3645 of Corona.

My colleague’s phone is a very recent One Plus. I did notice that Google Play said my app ran on devices back to Android 2.2 - I did a new build with minSdkVersion set to Android 6 and that seems to fix the error.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.