Problems with my Corona Live Builds

I am trying to Live Build my game to an Android device, but I keep encountering problems.

I was using these two tutorials:

https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/liveBuild/

https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/androidBuild/index.html

The problem came with the debug.keystore menu. I keep receiving the error in the image.

It says I should deauthorize my computer, but I am not sure what it means by this. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!

If needed:

Corona SDK 3103

Mac OS X 10.11.6

Log out and log back in basically

I restarted my computer, but the same thing happened.

Of Corona dude not your computer lol

Where do I log out? I used the Log Out button at the top-right corner of the forums, it did not work. (It’s probably not it, but just letting you know)

Or is it on the Corona Developer Center? (I did this too)

Same happens with 3022.

It says the most likely cause of the problem is a wrong password, but a typed it multiple times, and copied and pasted it, but to no avail.

I am seeing this in my console:

Building Android app for sdktester15@gmail.com with 2017.3103 WebServices: Call user.login2 failed in 0 seconds: Wrong username or password. response: [body=\<?xml version="1.0"?\> \<methodResponse\> \<fault\> \<value\> \<struct\> \<member\> \<name\>faultCode\</name\> \<value\>\<int\>1\</int\>\</value\> \</member\> \<member\> \<name\>faultString\</name\> \<value\>\<string\>Wrong username or password.\</string\>\</value\> \</member\> \</struct\> \</value\> \</fault\> \</methodResponse\> , fault[1]='Wrong username or password.'] ERROR: Cannot Login To Build Server: Could not login. The mostly like cause of this is that the password was incorrect. If you are getting this message during a build you should deauthorize this computer using the Preferences panel and restart the Corona Simulator. Account: sdktester15@gmail.com

Hello @sdktester15

We are talking about Preferences in the Corona Simulator. You can find it in the Corona Simulator menu or press ⌘+ ,

After that click on Deauthorize and Quit, confirm and restart Simulator. You will be asked to log in again.

Thanks! The APK worked!

Log out and log back in basically

I restarted my computer, but the same thing happened.

Of Corona dude not your computer lol

Where do I log out? I used the Log Out button at the top-right corner of the forums, it did not work. (It’s probably not it, but just letting you know)

Or is it on the Corona Developer Center? (I did this too)

Same happens with 3022.

It says the most likely cause of the problem is a wrong password, but a typed it multiple times, and copied and pasted it, but to no avail.

I am seeing this in my console:

Building Android app for sdktester15@gmail.com with 2017.3103 WebServices: Call user.login2 failed in 0 seconds: Wrong username or password. response: [body=\<?xml version="1.0"?\> \<methodResponse\> \<fault\> \<value\> \<struct\> \<member\> \<name\>faultCode\</name\> \<value\>\<int\>1\</int\>\</value\> \</member\> \<member\> \<name\>faultString\</name\> \<value\>\<string\>Wrong username or password.\</string\>\</value\> \</member\> \</struct\> \</value\> \</fault\> \</methodResponse\> , fault[1]='Wrong username or password.'] ERROR: Cannot Login To Build Server: Could not login. The mostly like cause of this is that the password was incorrect. If you are getting this message during a build you should deauthorize this computer using the Preferences panel and restart the Corona Simulator. Account: sdktester15@gmail.com

Hello @sdktester15

We are talking about Preferences in the Corona Simulator. You can find it in the Corona Simulator menu or press ⌘+ ,

After that click on Deauthorize and Quit, confirm and restart Simulator. You will be asked to log in again.

Thanks! The APK worked!