Publishing App in One Week

Hi All,

I have been working on an app the past 5 months and am finally about to release to Android, IOS and Fire!

Any thoughts or input is highly appreciated and thanks so much for looking at this!  Right now the app is in beta on all platforms and if anyone is interested in joining please send me a direct message!

Trailer - https://youtu.be/d9g3AG-8AHU

Website - http://delusiongaming.com

Store Description

New, unique brainteaser word puzzle game. Enjoy new words with the mix of a puzzle word searching experience. Mix it up with 900 levels and 3 different difficulties from easy to extremely challenging.

How To Play:
Swap any of the letters to spell the words on the right. Spell all the words correctly together to win stars, points and coins. 

You’ll never experience a dull moment after you try this free addicting word puzzle game! Play this family friendly word game once and you won’t be able to put it down.

-➤ Simple, easy, and addictive gameplay that is fun for the whole family!
-➤ 900 levels (and more to come)!
-➤ Completely free!
-➤ 3 different difficulties!
-➤ Beautiful HD Graphics!
-➤ Login everyday for a daily achievement!
-➤ Hints available for a cheap amount of coins!
-➤ All words are scrabble approved!
-➤ Frequently Updated!

Coming Soon:

1. Multiplayer with friends and random opponents.

2. Achievements

3. Languages (Spanish and Portuguese currently in the works and more to come after).

4. Zen Mode - Random game, no timer or points

5. World Leaderboard

6. Sync Progress Online

Congrats!

Looks great!

Thanks guys!

Couldn’t find this games when I search on the App Store :confused:

But when I went to your website and clicked the link there, I was able to download it!

I like the game concept and the design. I would love to see some more transitions in the game. Especially when I open settings, go to a different scene or when I win a game. The game feels super snappy as it is, but a couple of transitions here and there would definitely make the game feel more polished. At least in my opinion :slight_smile:

Exactly what I just finished :slight_smile: thanks so much for the advice.  Just finished putting in tons and tons of transitions and redoing the tutorial completely.  Putting out a new version next week with all of these fixes.  Again I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my app and give me this feedback.

I think im so low on the app store and hard to find because all the icons and store pics are very bad looking and I have a very low show to download conversion rate.  This update is coming with video on the app store and much much much better icon image and new pics for the store :slight_smile: .

I checked out your update andrew. And it looks much better now! It feels more polished.

Thanks so much, I appreciate you taking a look at it.  Starting to shoot for some marketing.  Starting with redoing the ASO, tried some stuff from Fiverr but most are crap, I guess all I have is ads but that just sounds terrible, I know its extremely costly but effective (ran a bunch of AdWords campaigns for companies) I’m just not a huge fan of ads in general but guess I have to get over that haha.

Congrats!

Looks great!

Thanks guys!

Couldn’t find this games when I search on the App Store :confused:

But when I went to your website and clicked the link there, I was able to download it!

I like the game concept and the design. I would love to see some more transitions in the game. Especially when I open settings, go to a different scene or when I win a game. The game feels super snappy as it is, but a couple of transitions here and there would definitely make the game feel more polished. At least in my opinion :slight_smile:

Exactly what I just finished :slight_smile: thanks so much for the advice.  Just finished putting in tons and tons of transitions and redoing the tutorial completely.  Putting out a new version next week with all of these fixes.  Again I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my app and give me this feedback.

I think im so low on the app store and hard to find because all the icons and store pics are very bad looking and I have a very low show to download conversion rate.  This update is coming with video on the app store and much much much better icon image and new pics for the store :slight_smile: .

I checked out your update andrew. And it looks much better now! It feels more polished.

Thanks so much, I appreciate you taking a look at it.  Starting to shoot for some marketing.  Starting with redoing the ASO, tried some stuff from Fiverr but most are crap, I guess all I have is ads but that just sounds terrible, I know its extremely costly but effective (ran a bunch of AdWords campaigns for companies) I’m just not a huge fan of ads in general but guess I have to get over that haha.