Question about the setting of cookies for headers["Cookie"]?

I used this function to mimic the automatic login of a website when using network.request( urlzj3, “POST”, networkListener, params ).
The following files are the website address and account password. The login steps are: 1. Open the address, enter the verification code to jump to the login page, and 2, enter the account password verification code to log in. This is the login step in the browser. I don’t know if I can log in in non-Chinese areas. Here is what I use network.request (urlzj3, “POST”, networkListener, params)
The steps of the simulation: 1, login URL, 2, obtain verification code parameters, 3 obtain verification code picture, 4 send verification code, 5 obtain login page from address again, 6, get login page, 7, get login page verification code parameter, 8, get the login page verification code picture, 9, login, 10, get the redirected address, 11, get the login interface, I was stuck in this step 10, when the 1 to 9 cookie is passed, The server gives me the Set-Cookie, I return it to him, and finally add path=/, otherwise I don’t recognize it. I use the browser to log in and the analyzed cookie does not have path=/ this, but the emulation login needs to be set, but from 10 this step, the browser analyzes the two cookies sent under path=/ and a cookie under path=/sscsv8053547f/ to the server, the specific communication in the file, the part enclosed by ***, I still send PHPSESSID =bff776b0bd_1090012_3894;AC=20a46d75e1a6a5e4843dd4f32b8b20a8|1532508256;PHPSESSID=qe76b0bss1dddd38t53; path=/ This is given to the server, but it is not recognized, the server rejected me, correct I should return my 302 words, I can’t find the reason why the server refused me, I wrote the code below. the 2222.txt

function denglu00001()

Can anyone help me?

emmmmm。。。

The problem has been solved

function denglu00001()

Can anyone help me?

emmmmm。。。

The problem has been solved