Really Giant Problem

Hi guys , me and other 2 Developer almost finish  a game (coded) without any graphics , ( just bad ones used for testing ecc ) what we can do to start doing it ? i mean , just bring photoshop , learn it ecc. ecc. ?

what have you done for your games ?

thanks for every reply 

hi,

I have code Stronghold. We use paint.net to do all draw. But there is other soft who is better. What kind of image do new need?

If you want you can pay someone on upwork to do all draw. It’s not expensive

good luck

I will need some maps , some buttons layers , and like 40 image/gif of charters , nothing  really big , how much it will cost all of this ? otherwise i have a graphic table and i can learn 

With these information I don’t realy know what you need.

I think you can find for 500€ or 1000€. For information my game will have new design for 5000€. (23 maps, 96 characters(design in 3D), menu, trailer), you can see my game to know how it can cost to you

Duplicate post.

Have you tried graphic river, there are lots of game asset sets on there. Worth a look.

For still images vectorstock is affordable too.

I haven’t heard about graphic river. I will have a look on it. :slight_smile:

Thank you all guys for the replies :3 i will try to handle the graphic by myself , with vectorstock and graphic river mhhh i don’t think i can find what i’m looking for .

Remi , where u found you drawer ? your game looks really good :3

my drawer are friend but I will pay in a few week a company find on upwork to do all the design of my game

for information we have done all design with paint.net It’s not very good but it’s very easy to use

I would also look at http://www.gameart2d.com/

They offer some freebies and some of those are UI elements that you can use for a lot of buttons. For making your own:

Adobe Photoshop – as low as $10/month with their Photographer Bundle or part of the $50/mo full Creative Cloud suite. or $20/month single app. (raster)

Adobe Illustrator – $20/month single app, $50/month full suite. (vector)

TheGimp – free (raster)

InkScape – free (vector)

Paintstorm Studio - $25 one time, raster

Autodesk Sketchbook Pro $5 / month, $30 / year (raster) <---- really good drawing tool.

Adobe Fireworks, which allowed for both raster and vector images in the same environment, has been discontinued by Adobe.  However, I’ve found a great replacement.

Sketch (free trial / $99)

It has a great workflow and I used it quickly generate all the sample art for my Dynamic Shader demo

hi,

I have code Stronghold. We use paint.net to do all draw. But there is other soft who is better. What kind of image do new need?

If you want you can pay someone on upwork to do all draw. It’s not expensive

good luck

I will need some maps , some buttons layers , and like 40 image/gif of charters , nothing  really big , how much it will cost all of this ? otherwise i have a graphic table and i can learn 

With these information I don’t realy know what you need.

I think you can find for 500€ or 1000€. For information my game will have new design for 5000€. (23 maps, 96 characters(design in 3D), menu, trailer), you can see my game to know how it can cost to you

Duplicate post.

Have you tried graphic river, there are lots of game asset sets on there. Worth a look.

For still images vectorstock is affordable too.

I haven’t heard about graphic river. I will have a look on it. :slight_smile:

Thank you all guys for the replies :3 i will try to handle the graphic by myself , with vectorstock and graphic river mhhh i don’t think i can find what i’m looking for .

Remi , where u found you drawer ? your game looks really good :3

my drawer are friend but I will pay in a few week a company find on upwork to do all the design of my game