Releasing a camera that's focused on a sprite

Is there any way to release the camera after setCameraFocus(sprite) has been called? I’d like to start with the camera following the player, but if the touch camera scroll is activated (user drags the screen around, moving the camera manually) then the camera should ONLY scroll when the user uses the touch scroll and stop trying to follow the sprite - right now it will still move the camera in the same direction the sprite is moving even though I already moved it which is a little strange.

I was thinking that maybe I could constrain the camera to a spot (say, in the same place where the touch scroll camera position is set) but this requires me to figure out the top/left/right/bottom camera view coordinates and I’m not exactly sure how to do that (and I’m not convinced that this is the easiest/best way).

Yes, you can call setCameraFocus(nil) to remove focus from the sprite. Let me know if you hit any more snags!

Works great, thanks again Dyson.

Yes, you can call setCameraFocus(nil) to remove focus from the sprite. Let me know if you hit any more snags!

Works great, thanks again Dyson.