[RESOLVED] 2023.3695 iOS Issue with plugin.notifications.v2.firebase

Hi,

I downloaded 2023.3695 to meet the new Google requirement of targeting Android 13 (API level 33) or higher. I made no changes to my app and it builds and runs fine on Android. However, on iOS when you run the app on the device, it reports the following error:

’plugin.notifications.v2.firebase’ not found:resource (plugin.notifications.v2.firebase.lu) does not exist in archive

It goes on to list several files it cannot find all related to this plugin. I am testing on an iPad Pro (16.6) and an iPhone X (16.2)

I tried commenting out all plugins in my build.settings to see if there were any conflicts, no luck. I tried incrementing the MinimumOSVersion key one at a time from 8 through 13, also no luck. I removed this key altogether since I did not use it to begin with.

I dropped back to my previous version 2023.3685 and everything runs fine without error.

As another test, I also dropped back to using the “'plugin.notifications.v2” plugin and that stopped the error. However I need the firebase version of the plugin since I use firebase for push notifications for both Android and iOS.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
Scott

And it looks like this plugin was updated last Sunday. Maybe an issue with the update?

This should be fixed

Thanks @Scott_Harrison, that did the trick!