[Resolved] Inneractive crash

No, it’s not - and I’ve been unable to get an ETA on it. I have been told that it’s something inneractive is now working on, however, so hopefully this means a fix is imminent. [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 29379 reply_id: 133558[/import]

Btw, it only happens when implementing inneractive using the corona ads library - if you go via Lunar or Ad Mediator it doesn’t seem to crash.

Unfortunately using these routes also introduces other issues (mandatory cross-promotion ads on lunar and ad refreshes not seeming to work properly on ad mediator).

[import]uid: 93133 topic_id: 29379 reply_id: 133560[/import]

I’ve been going BANANAS over inneractive in my project, it works fine with iAds and inmobi but as soon as I use inneractive it crash and Xcode shows signal -11 Segmentation fault -11 which means according to google that the program is trying to allocate something that is deallocated.

So after reviewing my code a dozen times, running the app on iDevices 5.1 - 6.1 with iAds, inmobi, with admediator and without ads with no crashing. I feel much better now when I know it’s the inneractive bug.

I’ve tested with latest corona release + every dailybuild since the last 3-4weeks, hope to see a fix soon.

hmm…what ever happened to “Code less, play more”?

Time to check out the other adNetworks…
[import]uid: 13560 topic_id: 29379 reply_id: 141989[/import]

I’ve been going BANANAS over inneractive in my project, it works fine with iAds and inmobi but as soon as I use inneractive it crash and Xcode shows signal -11 Segmentation fault -11 which means according to google that the program is trying to allocate something that is deallocated.

So after reviewing my code a dozen times, running the app on iDevices 5.1 - 6.1 with iAds, inmobi, with admediator and without ads with no crashing. I feel much better now when I know it’s the inneractive bug.

I’ve tested with latest corona release + every dailybuild since the last 3-4weeks, hope to see a fix soon.

hmm…what ever happened to “Code less, play more”?

Time to check out the other adNetworks…
[import]uid: 13560 topic_id: 29379 reply_id: 141989[/import]