RevMob eCPM low - out of campaings?

Finally got round to giving RevNob the boot on iOS.

I noticed in the last weeks that clicking an interstitial went to Ant Smasher. The same game created by the CEO of RevMob. No wonder my eCPM bumped along the bottom.

Good riddance! :smiley:

RIP RevNob.

Good job, what’d you switch to though? I see a lot of people jumping ship but no one is really saying who the next best networks are exactly.

My problem is my Revmob income dropped from $2k a month to basically $500 a month.

Same impressions, same clicks, etc. Unbelievable. I want to jump ship but it’s risky for me since I have no where to else to try for good interstitials.

Some folks on here have tried AdBuddiz - i’ve yet to.

I’ve moved over to AdMob - but the fill rate isn’t great. I simply will not use RevMob as a back-fill option as they are so bad on iOS and worse on Android.

MoPub has worked well for many coding native but it’s not an option on Corona. Going forward I too am unsure about what networks work/are available and would be interested in others’ opinions.

Trouble is, this type of thread crops up all the time - and at the risk of stating the obvious - what works for one doesn’t for another as you’ll no doubt know.

My apps currently use IAd, Vungle and AdMob.

Still, interested to hear opinions on the subject!

Awesome. Yeah eCPMs vary big time across apps. Are you using Vungle interstitials or video ads? I’m seeing good results with Adcolony in one of my apps but they are interstitial video ads, so they have to be used sparingly.

I’m using Vungle 15 second video ads. I’m not aware of full screen static ads from Vungle.

AdColony isn’t on Corona as far as I’m aware. Are you using another SDK for AdColony?

I actually just stumbled across this forum while researching Revmob’s terrible eCPMs. I couldn’t even tell you what my apps are built on, since I have a developer who does that - sorry I can’t help.

I’m thinking about implementing Mopub mediation though and just testing out every network possible, it’s kind of the last option. The bummer is Revmob was net 30, so you got your payment quickly while most other networks are net 60 or worse, which means up to 2 months + to get your first $, which I need to fund more apps. Bummer.

All publisher will leave revmob :smiley:

RIP RevMob. Was great. Now hopeless. I don’t expect them to stay in business for much longer tbh…

@MAS1, On what do you think changed? What better advertising system?

@maxlankaster,

RevMob are now doing CPI again and not just CPC. Maybe that’ll improve their eCPM - who knows? You could try Vungle, iAds (iOS only of course), Adbuddiz and AdMob.

Where’d you see or hear they are doing CPI again? Did they send out an email or anything?

Yes - they sent an email.

Do you have the text of the email by any chance? I didn’t receive it for some reason but I’m really interested in what they said, especially since they made such a big deal about going to strictly CPC (which was just like a month or two ago, lol). 

No - sorry. Deleted that some weeks ago. You could contact them I suppose.

receive email from revmob http://prntscr.com/45fltj

Good job, what’d you switch to though? I see a lot of people jumping ship but no one is really saying who the next best networks are exactly.

My problem is my Revmob income dropped from $2k a month to basically $500 a month.

Same impressions, same clicks, etc. Unbelievable. I want to jump ship but it’s risky for me since I have no where to else to try for good interstitials.

Some folks on here have tried AdBuddiz - i’ve yet to.

I’ve moved over to AdMob - but the fill rate isn’t great. I simply will not use RevMob as a back-fill option as they are so bad on iOS and worse on Android.

MoPub has worked well for many coding native but it’s not an option on Corona. Going forward I too am unsure about what networks work/are available and would be interested in others’ opinions.

Trouble is, this type of thread crops up all the time - and at the risk of stating the obvious - what works for one doesn’t for another as you’ll no doubt know.

My apps currently use IAd, Vungle and AdMob.

Still, interested to hear opinions on the subject!

Awesome. Yeah eCPMs vary big time across apps. Are you using Vungle interstitials or video ads? I’m seeing good results with Adcolony in one of my apps but they are interstitial video ads, so they have to be used sparingly.

I’m using Vungle 15 second video ads. I’m not aware of full screen static ads from Vungle.

AdColony isn’t on Corona as far as I’m aware. Are you using another SDK for AdColony?

I actually just stumbled across this forum while researching Revmob’s terrible eCPMs. I couldn’t even tell you what my apps are built on, since I have a developer who does that - sorry I can’t help.

I’m thinking about implementing Mopub mediation though and just testing out every network possible, it’s kind of the last option. The bummer is Revmob was net 30, so you got your payment quickly while most other networks are net 60 or worse, which means up to 2 months + to get your first $, which I need to fund more apps. Bummer.