[RevMob] Install not received: nil - What is that?

One of my games was taking freezing and I found that it was happening after Revmob being initiated.

Here is the logcat (Samsung Galaxy S I):

06-17 20:33:16.818: I/Corona(7851): [RevMob] Using default end points: nil 06-17 20:33:16.822: I/Corona(7851): [RevMob] Session started for App Id: xxxx 06-17 20:33:56.896: I/Corona(7851): [RevMob] Install not received: nil

Anyone knows what that “Install not received: nil” means?

Thanks,

Renato

I have a game that is showing similar behavior… in my case the error is:

“Install not received: 422”

I saw another thread where someone who appeared to work at RevMob mentioned it has to do with the Corona Build you are using.  I don’t think that is exactly right though because I just built a game where RevMob was integrated with no problem.  Test ads were showing and no errors displayed.  30 minutes later I build another game and I’m getting this error.

It would be great if someone shines some light on this error.

I have a game that is showing similar behavior… in my case the error is:

“Install not received: 422”

I saw another thread where someone who appeared to work at RevMob mentioned it has to do with the Corona Build you are using.  I don’t think that is exactly right though because I just built a game where RevMob was integrated with no problem.  Test ads were showing and no errors displayed.  30 minutes later I build another game and I’m getting this error.

It would be great if someone shines some light on this error.