As soon as revmob.startSession is commented out - app review link start to work properly!
If someone is here from Revmob - could you please help with this issue as soon as possible - I need to provide an update for the released app very soon!
Thank you Andrew for this hint - I have tried this popup with " rateApp" parameter, but it is doesn’t work correctly on the iPhone / iPod touch - instead to bring you to the app review it brings you to the app description (and on iPad it is working correctly).
What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad?
My understanding was that, in iOS 5, it was possible to bring users directly to the Review page of the apps’ App Store listing, but starting in iOS 6, you can only bring them to the home page of the app’s App Store listing.
Ok, I found the reason for this issues - my global variable appId was conflicting with another internal variable from revmob library - I’ve reported this issue to Revmob team and they released already a new fixed version 5.3.2: http://s3.amazonaws.com/sdks/revmob-corona-sdk-5.3.2.zip
Thank you Andrew for this hint - I have tried this popup with " rateApp" parameter, but it is doesn’t work correctly on the iPhone / iPod touch - instead to bring you to the app review it brings you to the app description (and on iPad it is working correctly).
What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad?
My understanding was that, in iOS 5, it was possible to bring users directly to the Review page of the apps’ App Store listing, but starting in iOS 6, you can only bring them to the home page of the app’s App Store listing.
Ok, I found the reason for this issues - my global variable appId was conflicting with another internal variable from revmob library - I’ve reported this issue to Revmob team and they released already a new fixed version 5.3.2: http://s3.amazonaws.com/sdks/revmob-corona-sdk-5.3.2.zip