Revmob not reporting installs FACT

Ok,

so I have 2 games running Revmobs fullscreen ads for about 5 months now and a 3rd game running them about 1 month.

I am sick and tired of the haphazard way installs are sometimes counted and then not counted.

I had a friend download/ install  and run a game on his device through my ad on three occasions, not one install registered, only the clicks registered.

The game was downloaded on a brand new device straight from the shop.HTC one X.

The games were played fully through tutorials etc.

I know the installs didn’t register as the game serving the ads has zero installs still after 5 days.

And also before anybody asks, I am using the latest SDKs as recommended by Revmob.

So while the Revmob SDK is easy to implement, I and I’am sure many developers are missing out big time on installs.

I for one have lost heart totally and will be moving away from them once I reach another payment point to try something else.

I am sure someone from Revmob will be here to say there was an issue somewhere in the pipeline and installs will be registered later, yeah right. If they are not can you supply the device ID etc please?, yeah right again.

Just my opinion of course.

Hi bubblebobble,

On a related note, this will certainly adversely affect revenues:

RevMob2.png

This is on my iTouch 4 today 24th June testing one of my own apps. Running the latest iOS, Corona build 1135, RevMob SDK 5.2.1. I am in the UK. 

My eCPM on RevMob is terrible and maybe this is one of the reasons!

yeah I havnt seen that before however I do believe that is sometimes the case.

I am just of the opinion that you spend months developing a game or app choose what you see as a good monetization tool, implement it and it dosnt report properly.

I shall now use my own ads for my  apps in part, its then up to me if it works or not, not down too some SDK that dosnt or game companies not being truthful when they report the downloads to Revmob.

Hi bubblebobble,

On a related note, this will certainly adversely affect revenues:

RevMob2.png

This is on my iTouch 4 today 24th June testing one of my own apps. Running the latest iOS, Corona build 1135, RevMob SDK 5.2.1. I am in the UK. 

My eCPM on RevMob is terrible and maybe this is one of the reasons!

yeah I havnt seen that before however I do believe that is sometimes the case.

I am just of the opinion that you spend months developing a game or app choose what you see as a good monetization tool, implement it and it dosnt report properly.

I shall now use my own ads for my  apps in part, its then up to me if it works or not, not down too some SDK that dosnt or game companies not being truthful when they report the downloads to Revmob.