RevMob not working

Hi All,

I’ve emailed RevMob today as Clash of Clans (or whatever it is these days) following the “download a free game now!” interstitial is not loading using RevMob SDK 5.2.1 or 5.4.3. I’m on Corona build 1260.

I’ve checked a recent app of mine (live on the iOS app store) that uses 1260/5.2.1 and that works fine. Anyone else having problems? I noticed that they’ve changed their dash/portal too.

Thanks - MAS1

Bump.

No reply yet from RevMob. As stated in my previous post - a recent app that’s already on the app store works fine. My RevMob code for my new app hasn’t changed and I suspect it’s a server side problem with RevMob.

Sure would appreciate a RevMob user to build an app and test that RevMob is working for them. Thank you!

I use an iTouch 4G with iOS 6.1.5.

MAS1

It appears the since the RebMob portal has been updated - new app registrations are broke.

I’ve come to this conclusion because I’ve twice registered an new app with RevMob to generate two app IDs. Both IDs fail to launch the app download screen after tapping on the “Download A Free Game Now!” interstitial. Yet when I use an old app ID from an app already on the iOS app store - it works fine.

I’ve contacted RevMob again this morning about this. Will update the thread when I hear more.

MAS1

Having corresponded with RevMob I can confirm that the problem is now fixed. Excellent customer service from them!

MAS1

Bump.

No reply yet from RevMob. As stated in my previous post - a recent app that’s already on the app store works fine. My RevMob code for my new app hasn’t changed and I suspect it’s a server side problem with RevMob.

Sure would appreciate a RevMob user to build an app and test that RevMob is working for them. Thank you!

I use an iTouch 4G with iOS 6.1.5.

MAS1

It appears the since the RebMob portal has been updated - new app registrations are broke.

I’ve come to this conclusion because I’ve twice registered an new app with RevMob to generate two app IDs. Both IDs fail to launch the app download screen after tapping on the “Download A Free Game Now!” interstitial. Yet when I use an old app ID from an app already on the iOS app store - it works fine.

I’ve contacted RevMob again this morning about this. Will update the thread when I hear more.

MAS1

Having corresponded with RevMob I can confirm that the problem is now fixed. Excellent customer service from them!

MAS1