Revmob plugin cause NullPointerException when exiting app

I am using the RevMob plugin in my app, and am getting the same crash every time I call:

native.requestExit()

The stack trace:

W/System.err( 6199): Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

W/System.err( 6199):    at plugin.revmob.LuaLoader.onExiting(LuaLoader.java:1523)

W/System.err( 6199):    at com.ansca.corona.CoronaEnvironment$RuntimeEventHandler.onExiting(CoronaEnvironment.java:521)

W/System.err( 6199):    at com.ansca.corona.CoronaRuntime.onExiting(CoronaRuntime.java:430)

W/System.err( 6199):    at com.ansca.corona.CoronaRuntime.dispose(CoronaRuntime.java:76)

W/System.err( 6199):    at com.ansca.corona.CoronaActivity.onDestroy(CoronaActivity.java:1505)

W/System.err( 6199):    at android.app.Activity.performDestroy(Activity.java:5302)

W/System.err( 6199):    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnDestroy(Instrumentation.java:1117)

W/System.err( 6199):    at android.app.ActivityThread.performDestroyActivity(ActivityThread.java:3614)

W/System.err( 6199):    … 12 more

This always happens, even if I exit the app before initializing revmob.

Why is this happening?

Can this be solved?

Can I get you to file a bug report please?

You will need a simple app that demonstrates the issue. It needs a main.lua, config.lua and build.settings file that we can just load in the simulator build, install and see the issue. Put that in a zip file and use the Report a bug link at the top of the page.

You will get an confirmation email with a CaseID number. Please post that back here when you get it.

Thanks

Rob

Done - case 46218.

Any progress with this crash?

Sorry. This one slipped through the cracks.

i’ll look into it.

Thank you

Edit: Fixed. Usual drill, the fix will be available within 1~2 hours from the time of this post.

Cheers

It took me a while to check it out…

The crash is indeed fixed, thanks!

Can I get you to file a bug report please?

You will need a simple app that demonstrates the issue. It needs a main.lua, config.lua and build.settings file that we can just load in the simulator build, install and see the issue. Put that in a zip file and use the Report a bug link at the top of the page.

You will get an confirmation email with a CaseID number. Please post that back here when you get it.

Thanks

Rob

Done - case 46218.

Any progress with this crash?

Sorry. This one slipped through the cracks.

i’ll look into it.

Thank you

Edit: Fixed. Usual drill, the fix will be available within 1~2 hours from the time of this post.

Cheers

It took me a while to check it out…

The crash is indeed fixed, thanks!