RGPE2: The Output Directory does not exist

After reading the documentation, I understand that an emitter has to be output for this to exist. I exported it twice and I got this in the logs:

Tried to make folder /RGPE2\_out and failed: Permission denied open "/RGPE2\_out" Jul 08 01:29:57.280 The file /RGPE2\_out does not exist. Jul 08 01:30:11.274 Generating emitter Candlewick Tried to make folder /RGPE2\_out/Candlewick and failed: No such file or directory Jul 08 01:30:11.274 BOGIES Candlewick nil

Can I just open this file from Finder, if so, what is the folder path?

Windows or Mac?  Sounds like Mac, but I need to be sure.

Hey I’m not going to be able to help with this any time soon.

Unfortunately, the Comcast guys just came out and did some work on my neighbors phone and in the process cut my cables so I have no phone or Internet.

However, it seems you have a permissions problem (OS X (guessing here)  is not allowing you to make folders on the desktop).  I don’t know why however.

PS - I’m at my neighbors home using their Internet.  Irony…

It’s Mac, and it does not have to be ASAP, whenever is ok with me, I still need to add more stuff to my game, before I actually add emitters.

Yep, OS X.

If you need to know: 

Corona: Version 3.0.0 Build: 2017.3103

SSK2: 2017.010

Windows or Mac?  Sounds like Mac, but I need to be sure.

Hey I’m not going to be able to help with this any time soon.

Unfortunately, the Comcast guys just came out and did some work on my neighbors phone and in the process cut my cables so I have no phone or Internet.

However, it seems you have a permissions problem (OS X (guessing here)  is not allowing you to make folders on the desktop).  I don’t know why however.

PS - I’m at my neighbors home using their Internet.  Irony…

It’s Mac, and it does not have to be ASAP, whenever is ok with me, I still need to add more stuff to my game, before I actually add emitters.

Yep, OS X.

If you need to know: 

Corona: Version 3.0.0 Build: 2017.3103

SSK2: 2017.010