Running project problem

Hi

Whenever I run (build) project with command+B I am getting the following error:

The document “main.lua” could not be opened. Corona Simulator cannot open files in the “Lua Source Code” format.

The only solution for this is to open editor and open file from there…

What this error means?

Is it possible to fix?

I am using OSX 10.9…

Thanks

Srdjan

I have same exact problem. 

If I am using Sublime Projects, Command-B doesn’t work, I get that error.  If I don’t use a project and just open the file or folder it works fine.  If I use Build from Corona SDK menu, it builds even with project.

Interesting, I’ll do some more testing with Sublime Projects.

Could one of you post the command line Sublime is running to do the build?  You’ll find it in the console which you can see by doing View / Show Console.  Also the versions of Sublime Text and Corona Simulator would be useful.

Console:

Running Corona Simulator -singleton YES /Users/srdjanmarkovic/Documents/Personal/Work/Jintang/corona/main.lua

Running Corona Simulator -singleton YES /Users/srdjanmarkovic/Documents/Personal/Work/Jintang/corona/main.lua

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “exec in /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/MacOS/Packages/Default.sublime-package”, line 241, in finish

File “exec in /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/MacOS/Packages/Default.sublime-package”, line 233, in append_string

File “exec in /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/MacOS/Packages/Default.sublime-package”, line 217, in append_data

File “exec in /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/MacOS/Packages/Default.sublime-package”, line 91, in kill

File “X/subprocess.py”, line 1719, in terminate

File “X/subprocess.py”, line 1714, in send_signal

ProcessLookupError: [Errno 3] No such process

Sublime:

V3 build 3047

Corona:

Thanks, there’s definitely something not right there.  I’ll look into it.

I have same exact problem. 

If I am using Sublime Projects, Command-B doesn’t work, I get that error.  If I don’t use a project and just open the file or folder it works fine.  If I use Build from Corona SDK menu, it builds even with project.

Interesting, I’ll do some more testing with Sublime Projects.

Could one of you post the command line Sublime is running to do the build?  You’ll find it in the console which you can see by doing View / Show Console.  Also the versions of Sublime Text and Corona Simulator would be useful.

Console:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “exec in /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/MacOS/Packages/Default.sublime-package”, line 241, in finish

File “exec in /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/MacOS/Packages/Default.sublime-package”, line 233, in append_string

File “exec in /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/MacOS/Packages/Default.sublime-package”, line 217, in append_data

File “exec in /Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/MacOS/Packages/Default.sublime-package”, line 91, in kill

File “X/subprocess.py”, line 1719, in terminate

File “X/subprocess.py”, line 1714, in send_signal

ProcessLookupError: [Errno 3] No such process

Sublime:

V3 build 3047

Corona:

Thanks, there’s definitely something not right there.  I’ll look into it.

Any news regarding this issue?

Does using Corona Editor > Run Project  work better for you?  That’s Cmd+F10 instead of Cmd+B

Any news regarding this issue?

Does using Corona Editor > Run Project  work better for you?  That’s Cmd+F10 instead of Cmd+B

I get the same problem.  Command +B used to work just fine, but now it messes up with every file.  If I run Cmd+F10, it works.

I get the same problem.  Command +B used to work just fine, but now it messes up with every file.  If I run Cmd+F10, it works.