Saving game settings in gpgs

Good afternoon. In my game there are achievements, tables of records and all these possibilities you can conveniently implement by means of gpgs, but I would like to know if in gpgs the place (field) in which I can store game settings - user’s inventory and other settings? Now I locally save the settings in json in the file locally, but I would like to log in with the gpgs account when logging on to the game and get the user’s settings from google. Is there such an opportunity?

hi, been a while but to my knowledge, leaderboards support single scores only.

achievements are pre-declared and also just digits.

no place to save any settings nor inventories, ie. no user def. fields.

you could use app42, gamespark or similar service for it tho

thx :^)

GPGS supports “Snapshots” which are Google’s way of saving games in the cloud.  Of course services like GameSparks does this very well too.

Rob

Didnt know about snapshots but if creating a program to run on more than one platform, which i presume most developers using corona aim for, it might also be good to use one service/system/mBaas that support all platforms.

As a added bonus, leaderboards and more can be platform independent as well as unifying.

hi, been a while but to my knowledge, leaderboards support single scores only.

achievements are pre-declared and also just digits.

no place to save any settings nor inventories, ie. no user def. fields.

you could use app42, gamespark or similar service for it tho

thx :^)

GPGS supports “Snapshots” which are Google’s way of saving games in the cloud.  Of course services like GameSparks does this very well too.

Rob

Didnt know about snapshots but if creating a program to run on more than one platform, which i presume most developers using corona aim for, it might also be good to use one service/system/mBaas that support all platforms.

As a added bonus, leaderboards and more can be platform independent as well as unifying.