Hi,
I am trying to create a transition where the next scene comes “fromTop” while at the same time I would like the current scene to go down at the same speed, creating an effect of an infinite canvas.
So I have something like this in my scene code when I want to trigger loading the next scene:
From a quick test, I find that operations on Composer’s self.view stop once gotoScene is called.
A simple workaround to accomplish this would be to create your own display group to insert all of your scene objects, and insert said display group inside Composer’s self.view. Then perform your moveBy operation on said display group.
I mentioned that incase you would like to try out different things, because Composer has already that kind of effect, it’s called slideDown.
In the nextScene Show function in the phase will section. The scene object I passed through the gotoScene parameters. But slide effect is much better and simpler.