Scrolling List Views And Change Scene, How To?

ok so i have learned something from here:

http://www.coronalabs.com/blog/2010/09/24/create-scrolling-list-views-with-text-and-graphics-in-coronasdk-ios-android-tutorial/

basically im looking to build an app with corona and I was looking on how to scroll (like if you scroll web page in browser at your phone). I thought this is a great feature until I realize I dont have an idea on how to change scene from here.

Let’s say with the above example I want main.lua to redirect to coffee.lua when I touch the row “Hot Coffee”, how can I do that?

*PS: I use director and yes i have placed in the required files and codes such as

local director = require (“director”)

and so on. but when I tried to put:

director:changeScene ("coffee")

in the listener here:

[code]function listButtonRelease( event )
self = event.target
local id = self.id
print(self.id)

detailScreenText.text = "AYO tapped "… data[id].title --added this line to make the right side of the screen more interesting[/code]

it doesn’t want to change scene. [import]uid: 114765 topic_id: 28197 reply_id: 328197[/import]

Basically my question is how can I put “change scene” type of code when I touch in this data list and they should be redirecting to different pages for each row. Because I dont see any button here and wondering how to do that…

so if you dont use director i still want to know. Thanks!

I also have encountered this post:

http://developer.anscamobile.com/code/scroll-content

but this one doesnt solve what I want because he put this code:

local lotsOfTextObject = util.wrappedText( lotsOfText, 39, 14, native.systemFont, {0,0,0} ) scrollView:insert(lotsOfTextObject) lotsOfTextObject.x = 24 lotsOfTextObject.y = math.floor(myText.y + myText.height)

so basically it works IF we put only text in the app. but i want everything in the app (including button, not just text) to be scrollable, and not just the text. How can I do this? [import]uid: 114765 topic_id: 28197 reply_id: 113906[/import]

hello anyone? I keep getting error when i tried to use the solution from the 2nd link :frowning:

developer.anscamobile.com/code/scroll-content

this link only shows us how to use ScrollView on text but i want it for the whole things in my page (such as the button there as well) [import]uid: 114765 topic_id: 28197 reply_id: 114084[/import]

edit: nevermind, i will make a new question about this in developer support. I dont think this topic has any relation to director. [import]uid: 114765 topic_id: 28197 reply_id: 116036[/import]