Searching Job in Corona sdk

Hi,

I am looking for Job.

I have total 5.6 years of experience  in mobile application development, and relevant 3.6 years of experience i.e. in Corona SDK. 

Please let me know if more details are expected from my end.

Thanks

Best regards

Meer

I’m not looking for a developer right now, but for those who do, some references (finished projects) would be great.

Hi Meer,

I need a developer for my app. If you have intrested, please write me.

Best regards

Bettina

Hi Meer - if you’re located in NYC, please send your resume and portfolio to us.

Here’s the opportunity description:

Looking for an expert Corona/Lua programmer for ~1 month or longer to help with 2 mobile games projects. One game is already live on iOS and Android, and we’re planning significant update for it. The other game will be going live on iOS and Android in the next weeks, and we need help with refactoring and building to Android (iOS version already done). Programmer must be in the NYC and can come into our office in the Flatiron area.

I’m not looking for a developer right now, but for those who do, some references (finished projects) would be great.

Hi Meer,

I need a developer for my app. If you have intrested, please write me.

Best regards

Bettina

Hi Meer - if you’re located in NYC, please send your resume and portfolio to us.

Here’s the opportunity description:

Looking for an expert Corona/Lua programmer for ~1 month or longer to help with 2 mobile games projects. One game is already live on iOS and Android, and we’re planning significant update for it. The other game will be going live on iOS and Android in the next weeks, and we need help with refactoring and building to Android (iOS version already done). Programmer must be in the NYC and can come into our office in the Flatiron area.