SELLING WHOLE 20 ANDROID APPS AND GAMES READY ON PLAYSTORE [NEED FAST MONEY]

Hello ,

Everyone that developed android apps and games i have special offer , i want to sell whole 20 android apps and games source code , license , keystore, include playstore developer account also admob account.

My developer age 9 month , marketing use ASO , i didnt yet try advertising because limited money.

Apps and games that available in my developer account is :

• Gimbot classic 4000 download

-Vz Battery saving 1000 download

-Monster truck challenge 400 download

-Moto cross legend 400 download

-Qibla Compass pro 7000 download

-Chef Novia (new game 75 download)

-Animal party (new games 100 download)

-VZ Phone info 100 download

-Vhe weather new apps 13 download

-VZ speed booster 30 download

-The emprit flappy bird clone 175 download

-Java island treasure 125 download

-Happy locomotive 52 download

-APK transfer pro 63 download

-Angkot war street racing 135 download

-MPtelu music player (new apps)

-Vheano instrument 30 download

-Need for ski 70 download

-Some apps and games also already accepted by google play but i make draft in account.

I also published my apps on amazon store , mobango, getjar , mobile24 and some other android store.

Recently i also purchase domain vizzysoft.com i will give it as bonus.

All Everything only for $1500 

this is low price i developed games and apps for 2 years.

Main reason i sell it is i need fast money for my family

For more detail you can pm me , or reply this thread.

Sorry this my first post and i dont know this is will be useful or not

I need seriously buyer that need android apps and games development.

Feel free to send me message with your best offer, we can discuss it,thank you for your help 

Regards

Izzy

Hi @Izzy. Normally I would not have approved this due to the apps not being done in Corona SDK and published to the wrong forum. But looking at the published games, a Corona Developer could take your assets and make Corona based games with them, so the post has some value to the community. I’m going to move this to the appropriate forum. Please make your next post have a less spam like title.

Please be aware we moderate spam and unsolicited offers that are not beneficial to the Corona community heavily.

Rob

Hi @Izzy. Normally I would not have approved this due to the apps not being done in Corona SDK and published to the wrong forum. But looking at the published games, a Corona Developer could take your assets and make Corona based games with them, so the post has some value to the community. I’m going to move this to the appropriate forum. Please make your next post have a less spam like title.

Please be aware we moderate spam and unsolicited offers that are not beneficial to the Corona community heavily.

Rob