SetEmitterTarget - additional feature request

Hi!

First of all, thanks for adding xOffset and yOffset parameters for SetEmitterTarget function but I think that it’s still missing at least one thing:

Correct me if I’m not right but is it so that when using SetEmitterTarget with xOffset and/or yOffset the object rotates against its own center and not the center of the object it is following? Would be nice if there was a way to choose if you want it to rotate against followed object’s center (still maintaining same x- and y -offsets relative to followed object).

Below is a picture to explain more what I mean. Smaller triangle represents emitter which is following larger triangle. Then triangle is rotated:

I have done modifications to earlier version of Particle Candy to make it work like that in my project but it would be nice if you’d support it in latest version too so that I don’t have to make my own modifications to each new version :slight_smile:

You can discard this feature request if what I’m looking for can already be achieved with latest version of the library. [import]uid: 55867 topic_id: 23259 reply_id: 323259[/import]

Hi hytka81, I am having the same problem I have a character which rotates and I havent figured out how to line up the particles with the characters gun and using the offset only offsets the rotation center. Unfortunately I wouldn’t know how to modify particle candy. Do you think you could share a solution or is there any way around this? 

Hi hytka81, I am having the same problem I have a character which rotates and I havent figured out how to line up the particles with the characters gun and using the offset only offsets the rotation center. Unfortunately I wouldn’t know how to modify particle candy. Do you think you could share a solution or is there any way around this?