Setting Preferences in Corona Editor 1.0

There’s a bug in Corona Editor 1.0 that means that setting preferences via the:

Preferences \> Package Settings \> Corona Editor \> Settings - User

menu option does not work correctly.

Instead, put your Corona Editor preferences in the main Sublime Text user preferences file accessed via:

Preferences \> Settings - User

For example, to unset the  corona_sdk_complete_periods preference:

1. Choose  Preferences > Settings - User from the menu
  2. Go to the end of the file that opens
  3. Add a comma at the end of the last item and then add a new line with:
"corona\_sdk\_complete\_periods": false 
  1. Save the file

More info about setting Sublime Text preferences can be found at: http://www.sublimetext.com/docs/2/settings.html

I’m looking into a fix for the bug.

Thanks for the info!

I was struggling with this…

Your remark seemed to solve my problem, but I cannot get it to work. I am new to Sublime. I tried the User settings first, and since that did not work I googled my way into this topic :slight_smile:

My Preferences.sublime-settings now reads like this:

{     "font\_size": 13,     "corona\_sdk\_simulator\_path": "D:\\Progs\\Dev\\Corona Labs\\Corona SDK\\Corona Simulator.exe",     "ignored\_packages":     [        "Vintage"     ] }  

I install any software in D:\Progs etc, the console tells me when building:

[WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified [cmd: ['Corona Simulator.exe', '-singleton', '-no-console', 'F:\\main.lua']] [dir: F:\] [path: ....path info, corona not on path] [Finished]  

What am I doing wrong here?

Thank Youuu that is magic!

Thanks for the info!

I was struggling with this…

Your remark seemed to solve my problem, but I cannot get it to work. I am new to Sublime. I tried the User settings first, and since that did not work I googled my way into this topic :slight_smile:

My Preferences.sublime-settings now reads like this:

{     "font\_size": 13,     "corona\_sdk\_simulator\_path": "D:\\Progs\\Dev\\Corona Labs\\Corona SDK\\Corona Simulator.exe",     "ignored\_packages":     [        "Vintage"     ] }  

I install any software in D:\Progs etc, the console tells me when building:

[WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified [cmd: ['Corona Simulator.exe', '-singleton', '-no-console', 'F:\\main.lua']] [dir: F:\] [path: ....path info, corona not on path] [Finished]  

What am I doing wrong here?

Thank Youuu that is magic!