Setup Native is broken on latest build

When you run Setup Native for iOS it errors, I went back a few builds and that build works fine.

Native seems to be broken again, I am on an M1 Mac and build 3635

/Users/chris/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/mac/bin/lua: /Users/chris/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/shared/bin/pl/path.lua:36: pl.path requires LuaFileSystem
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
/Users/chris/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/shared/bin/pl/path.lua:36: in main chunk
[C]: in function ‘require’
/Users/chris/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/shared/bin/pl/dir.lua:6: in main chunk
[C]: in function ‘require’
/Users/chris/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/shared/bin/Compile.lua:261: in main chunk
[C]: ?

1 Like

(Posting on the correct Thread) After research build 3626 is the last version that worked on the M1 Mac, the latest version (3635) does seem to work on a non M1 Mac

I navigated to the path.lua file(the path and line number are in error message) and just commented out the error line. I don’t know the consequences of this but it’s just want I personally did

Not sure what effect that will have, those files don’t seem to have changed for 2 years and that error is there for a reason if it can’t load the Lua file system, as I said it works on an Intel Mac but not on a new M1 Mac

+1, same issue in here on M1 machine.