Share text or image using Whatsapp/Line/Pinterest

Hi! I am building a corona sdk app. I’m trying to share an image or text through whatsapp or line using something like url-schemes. I manage to do it with whatsapp but nothing on line-pinterest or any other.

My mind its about to explote so i’ll appreciate any help.
Thx!

Hi! Sorry but I do not have any answer to your question. But how did you manage to do that with Whatsapp?

Hi! Sorry but I do not have any answer to your question. But how did you manage to do that with Whatsapp?

Hi Carlos,

Can you share the code how to open whatsapp in iOS?

I am unable to open it in iOS in android all the social plugins are supported but in iOS only 3-4 plugins(FB,Twitter, SinaWeibo) is supported.

So, if you have done  sharing with whatsapp in iOS that is great. 

Thanks,

hi guys here is whats app code to share message from corona sdk

system.openURL(“whatsapp://send?text=Hello%2C%20World!”)

According to the cofounder of WhatsApp there are no plans for releasing a developer API - please read below:

http://mashable.com/2015/03/25/whatsapp-developers-api/

Apart from the simple invocation of WhatsApp with prefilled text, using the custom url as shown in qasim’s post above that’s about all there will in the short to medium term.

Hi Carlos, Thanx for the code… 
i have tried it… It works well with text on both ios/Android for whatsApp.
Do u plz explain how to do it in case of “Image” for whatsApp.

because i find no way for image in URL scheme for whatsApp.

Thanx in Advance

Hi Carlos,

Can you share the code how to open whatsapp in iOS?

I am unable to open it in iOS in android all the social plugins are supported but in iOS only 3-4 plugins(FB,Twitter, SinaWeibo) is supported.

So, if you have done  sharing with whatsapp in iOS that is great. 

Thanks,

hi guys here is whats app code to share message from corona sdk

system.openURL(“whatsapp://send?text=Hello%2C%20World!”)

According to the cofounder of WhatsApp there are no plans for releasing a developer API - please read below:

http://mashable.com/2015/03/25/whatsapp-developers-api/

Apart from the simple invocation of WhatsApp with prefilled text, using the custom url as shown in qasim’s post above that’s about all there will in the short to medium term.

Hi Carlos, Thanx for the code… 
i have tried it… It works well with text on both ios/Android for whatsApp.
Do u plz explain how to do it in case of “Image” for whatsApp.

because i find no way for image in URL scheme for whatsApp.

Thanx in Advance

Unfortunately not, it is Android only. For iOS according to WhatsApp you have to modify Info.plist