Shift+F10 Crashes Sublime Text

I’m on a mac, and when I’m debugging, if I hit Shift+F10 to end debugging, the CoronaSDK closes, but then sublime text freezes and has to be force quit.  If I Quit the CoronaSDK while debugging, then Sublime Text does not crash.  I’ve reset Sublime Text back to a clean install and reinstalled the Corona Editor, but I’m still having an issue.

Interesting, that doesn’t happen for me.  What versions of OS X, Corona SDK and Sublime Text are you using?

OSX 10.10.3

CoronaSDK 2014.2511 (2014.11.18)

Sublime Text 3 build 3083

Interesting, that doesn’t happen for me.  What versions of OS X, Corona SDK and Sublime Text are you using?

OSX 10.10.3

CoronaSDK 2014.2511 (2014.11.18)

Any update about it? I have exactly same issue.

Here are details of mine.
Macbook pro OSX 10.10.3

CoronaSDK Version 2015.2688 (2015.7.23)

Regards,
Usman Mughal

Any update about it? I have exactly same issue.

Here are details of mine.
Macbook pro OSX 10.10.3

CoronaSDK Version 2015.2688 (2015.7.23)

Regards,
Usman Mughal

If someone can reproduce this, please reply here as I’d like to try a few things to figure out what’s going on.

I figured out why I wasn’t seeing the issue …

I routinely have:

"corona\_sdk\_debug": true,

set in my Sublime settings.  Turning that off reproduced the problem immediately.

Fixing it was a much longer journey but suffice it to say, there’s a Sublime bug involving fetching settings and threading we don’t tickle any more.

I hope to have a new release of Corona Editor up this week.

This is fixed in Corona Editor 1.6

If someone can reproduce this, please reply here as I’d like to try a few things to figure out what’s going on.

I figured out why I wasn’t seeing the issue …

I routinely have:

"corona\_sdk\_debug": true,

set in my Sublime settings.  Turning that off reproduced the problem immediately.

Fixing it was a much longer journey but suffice it to say, there’s a Sublime bug involving fetching settings and threading we don’t tickle any more.

I hope to have a new release of Corona Editor up this week.

This is fixed in Corona Editor 1.6