Simulator Crashing

I have noticed that the simulator crashes a lot on High Sierra when I use Mission Control to show all the apps.

This feature used to be called expose, and it shrinks and shows all open application windows.

Im guessing here, but as Corona is using OpenGL and the desktop uses OpenGL, especially when shrinking the windows, that the simulator gets upset.

Anyone else noticed this?

Matt

10 + crashes per day on win 10 too

It is when you are printing to the console?

I have been running a lot of outputs and also Corona was generating a good few invalid polygon warnings per loop, which meant the console was logging 10K+ lines within a few minutes.

To me, it seems a lot more stable if the console is not doing anything.

For me it is on project reload after changing some code.  It is totally random though, it might fail 3 times in a row then be fine for a few hours…

10 + crashes per day on win 10 too

It is when you are printing to the console?

I have been running a lot of outputs and also Corona was generating a good few invalid polygon warnings per loop, which meant the console was logging 10K+ lines within a few minutes.

To me, it seems a lot more stable if the console is not doing anything.

For me it is on project reload after changing some code.  It is totally random though, it might fail 3 times in a row then be fine for a few hours…