Simulator Physics problem on mac using Catalina?

I wanted to update my game and noticed a strange behavior in the simulator. I have some physics objects which prevent other objects when moved around from overlapping by checking a collision. Now I am seeing a “flicker” when the objects collide in the objects which just should be stopped before overlapping the other objects. Means: When I move the finger and try to overlap the objects the one being stopped is starting to flicker.

The strange thing: I reinstalled the version of Corona which was working before and I have the same problem. Now I think this maybe has to do with my MacBook system update to “Catalina”!?

Is someone having similar issues and has some input and info on this?

I think probably the build should still be working “normal” on devices but I can not test it right now and hope someone has more info on this?

All help welcome!

I now can confirm this is an issue in the simulator. The test on device looked normal without any issues.

I’m using Catalina 10.15.5 on an iMac and it is fine. I would tell you how macBook handles physics on the simulator but the Catalina upgrade totally crashed it :scream:. I’ll keep you posted if I find anything of interest.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help!