Size canvas

How to make a normal stretch of canvas, as well as on iOS, Android? In HTML5 there are a lot of devices, it is impossible to specify one size in the assembly. For example, on the iPad it will look cropped if you make an assembly for the iPhone 6 (defaultViewWidth/Height).

Как сделать нормальное растяжение канваса, также как на iOS, Android? В HTML5 много устройств, невозможно указать один размер в сборке. Например, на iPad он будет выглядеть обрезанным, если вы сделаете сборку для iPhone 6, укажите его конкретные defaultViewWidth/Height, ведь придется такие сборки делать почти под каждое устройство на планете.

Please read this tutorial:

https://coronalabs.com/blog/2018/08/08/understanding-content-scaling-in-corona/

Rob

I already have a game, I know everything about Corona. But, for html5 you have a hard screen size (settings.window.defaultViewWidth / Height). You understand that there are many devices in the world, and all have different aspect ratios. Why not make Canvas take screen sizes at startup and do the same as in iOS and Android builds?

If you think that this is not the case, launch the application with the letterbox 320/568 settings, so that you can press any object to the edges, without black bars, just like in iOS / Android.

Google Translate :slight_smile:

У меня уже готовая игра, я знаю о Corona всё. Но, для html5 у вас выставляются жесткие размеры экрана (settings.window.defaultViewWidth/Height). Вы же понимаете, что устроств в мире много, и у всех разные соотношения сторон. Почему бы не сделать, чтобы Canvas брал размеры экрана при запуске и делал так же как в сборках iOS, Android?

Если вы считаете, что это не так, запустите приложение с настройками letterbox 320/568, так, чтобы можно было прижать любой объект к краям, без черных полос, точно так же как это делается в iOS/Android.

h0l8XTHhIK8.jpg

Please read this tutorial:

https://coronalabs.com/blog/2018/08/08/understanding-content-scaling-in-corona/

Rob

I already have a game, I know everything about Corona. But, for html5 you have a hard screen size (settings.window.defaultViewWidth / Height). You understand that there are many devices in the world, and all have different aspect ratios. Why not make Canvas take screen sizes at startup and do the same as in iOS and Android builds?

If you think that this is not the case, launch the application with the letterbox 320/568 settings, so that you can press any object to the edges, without black bars, just like in iOS / Android.

Google Translate :slight_smile:

У меня уже готовая игра, я знаю о Corona всё. Но, для html5 у вас выставляются жесткие размеры экрана (settings.window.defaultViewWidth/Height). Вы же понимаете, что устроств в мире много, и у всех разные соотношения сторон. Почему бы не сделать, чтобы Canvas брал размеры экрана при запуске и делал так же как в сборках iOS, Android?

Если вы считаете, что это не так, запустите приложение с настройками letterbox 320/568, так, чтобы можно было прижать любой объект к краям, без черных полос, точно так же как это делается в iOS/Android.

h0l8XTHhIK8.jpg