Solar 2D supports mediation of google admob?

Hi good day
I am starting in the world is APP programming and my hope is to be able to live on the income generated by the Apps that I mount in the application stores, I understand that with the mediation of google admob I can increase my income, but I have not managed to make it work , I have tried with Unity and Adcolony following the indications that this manual says
https://developers.google.com/admob/android/mediation/unity?hl=en I have been able to perform all the steps, except step 3

Could you tell me if there is any possibility of making google admob mediations work?

I appreciate your help, I am new to the forum

For Android super easy. Follow the directions to add the Admob plugin here:

Under Android resources create a new file:

Name it corona.gradle:

Then in this file add the adapters and framework as directed by Google.

I added Unity, Vungle, and Chartboost.

Just wondering, how much more $ do you get from this ?

I did some recent testing and for my apps and my demographic (mostly LTAM), the increase is minor. There are other things to consider also. Most impressions still go to Admob. You spend a lot of time setting up the waterfall and accounts on the other networks. Most of these networks have limits before they will pay you. I think Chartboost is $250 and then 30 days.

I get a higher increase using Ironsource and even better just using Appodeal. I know people for whatever reason don’t like Appodeal but that has been my experience. And Appodeal you don’t even have to create keys for all these networks if you don’t want to. Just use Appodeal’s keys.