Some file .so are missing for arm64-v8a, x86 and x86_64 architectures

Hi,

i build with success the new 64 bit .apk or .abb package and all “.so” files are right in “lib” folder for all architectures (I use appodeal in my app).

There are only 2 missing files in lib folder the missing files:

“libadcolony.so” and “libjs.so”

are only in the lib/armeabi-v7a folder and no 64 bit (or x86) version of the .so files are included in the .apk/.abb package.

I guess: the two files will be included soon? Is an adcolony sdk problem? There are a deadline for the inclusion of that files or what???

Those files are not required anymore. What plugins and what version of Corona are you using?
Please, post your build.settings

Corona version is 2019.3523

and this is build.settings file:

settings = { -- General parameters orientation = { default = "portrait", supported = { "portrait" } }, -- iOS parameters iphone = { xcassets = "Images.xcassets", plist = { CFBundleIconFiles = {}, UILaunchStoryboardName = "LaunchScreen", UIStatusBarHidden = true, UIPrerenderedIcon = true, -- Set to false for "shine" overlay --UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend = true, -- Uncomment to quit app on suspend UIAppFonts = { "data/fonts/fonts.ttf" }, NSAppTransportSecurity = { NSAllowsArbitraryLoads = true }, -- To use non-secure http (temporary solution?) NSCalendarsUsageDescription = "No access to calendar needed", NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription = "No access to photos needed", NSCameraUsageDescription = "No access to camera needed", } }, -- Android parameters android = { usesPermissions = { "android.permission.INTERNET", "android.permission.ACCESS\_NETWORK\_STATE", }, applicationChildElements = { [[\<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION\_ID" android:value="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"/\>]], }, }, -- Exclude some files for different targets excludeFiles = { all = { "Icon.png", "Icon-\*dpi.png", "Images.xcassets" }, iphone = { "data/sounds/fx/\*.ogg" }, android = { "data/sounds/fx/\*.aac", "Default-568h@2x.png" } }, plugins = { ["plugin.appodeal"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, }, }

You really should be using the modular Appodeal plugin. That older combined version of the plugin hasn’t been updated in a long time and probably hasn’t been tested against Android 64-bit builds. We encourage everyone to move to the modular version. Both Google and Apple have had issues with various ad adapters and their new policies, so you need to use Appodeal 2.5.1 or later (both the module and beta channel of the modular are running 2.5.1 or newer).

Rob

Thanks, with modular plugin all 64bit library are ok and all works fine!!!  :)  :)  :slight_smile: