Sorry, the license is invalid HELP!

Hi, I updated to Yosemite and installed Lua Glider which I purchased on 01/04/2014, every time I enter the licence key I get pop-up message “Sorry, the license is invalid”

Hello pdpodobinski,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please let us know which email address you used to purchase your license so we can help you better.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Hi, I sent you a PM, thanks

Hello pdpodobinski,

Thank you. You should receive an email with the license key information.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Thank you I got the new key it works now:)

But why did the old one stop working?  I use vpn service(via couple different servers) to connect to internet, might it be that your servers registered that the program was communicating from different IP addresses and assumed that the key was compromised? 

Hello pdpodobinski,

You’re welcome. No, we don’t track IP . The license library just calculates a hardware Id. However, it would help us if you can upload the logs and we will be working on this issue.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Hello pdpodobinski,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please let us know which email address you used to purchase your license so we can help you better.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Hi, I sent you a PM, thanks

Hello pdpodobinski,

Thank you. You should receive an email with the license key information.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Thank you I got the new key it works now:)

But why did the old one stop working?  I use vpn service(via couple different servers) to connect to internet, might it be that your servers registered that the program was communicating from different IP addresses and assumed that the key was compromised? 

Hello pdpodobinski,

You’re welcome. No, we don’t track IP . The license library just calculates a hardware Id. However, it would help us if you can upload the logs and we will be working on this issue.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers