Sound Designer, Music Composer - high quality, nice price

Hi everybody!

I’m a freelance sound designer and music composer for games. I work since 2011 and focused on creating worlds using sounds. Will be very happy to meet like-minded developers. Here is the benefits that you will get from work with me:

• High quality SFX designed with the industry-standart tools.
  • Custom composed music (pop/rock/jazz/ambient/8-bit/electronic).
  • High level management care with SFX-list, implementation help and appropriate feedback.
  • Nice indie-oriented price.

Please watch my SFX demo-reels on portfolio-site and send me a letter to peter@headshotlab.com to start conversation about audio in your project. You’re always warmly welcome.

Thanks for reading this!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say, that i have updated my start post of this thread (see above) to show you that i start to work fully freelance. This means that the audio production will get much faster (yaaay!). Don’t forget to drop me a message if you have any questions!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say, that i have updated my start post of this thread (see above) to show you that i start to work fully freelance. This means that the audio production will get much faster (yaaay!). Don’t forget to drop me a message if you have any questions!

Hi all! I want to present the iOS-game called «Bricks» in which i have done all the audio works (music+sfx).

Check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Bl5KmrJPI

Any feedback is welcome!

Hi all! I want to present the iOS-game called «Bricks» in which i have done all the audio works (music+sfx).

Check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Bl5KmrJPI

Any feedback is welcome!

Here is the recent audio assets for InSomnia RPG created in Unreal Engine 4:

Looking for more projects to work with!

New works for InSomnia RPG:

Here is the recent audio assets for InSomnia RPG created in Unreal Engine 4:

Just another cool update with Insomnia’s Repair Bot Sound Design. Available for freelance work!

Just in case anyone is interested in acid jazz sound - i can do that, here is my recent work in that field.

New works for InSomnia RPG:

Horror theme for Zombie Twitch indie-game by Sky Animation - link!

Available for work!

Just another cool update with Insomnia’s Repair Bot Sound Design. Available for freelance work!

Just in case anyone is interested in acid jazz sound - i can do that, here is my recent work in that field.

Happy to say that 8-bit arcade Jump Kid is released on iOS! I was responsible for all music and SFX, here you can listen to the full music score. Looking for more work!

Newkids game for iOS released with my music, listen it here. Available for work! 

My latest stock audio works (maybe someone need it):

Horror theme for Zombie Twitch indie-game by Sky Animation - link!

Available for work!

Check out my Light Saber sound design work.

This was done for Divergence: Online project.

Available for work!

Happy to say that 8-bit arcade Jump Kid is released on iOS! I was responsible for all music and SFX, here you can listen to the full music score. Looking for more work!