Split Conquest released

It is a game where you simply draw a line and divide the zone. It’s probably a strange form, but it’s fun.

android
ios

I tried your game.

IMHO you could make the game a little more addicting using this:

when the player’s line is touched by the enemy, the player continues to advance in the predetermined direction, perhaps at reduced speed. If he manages to close the area in this way of advance, before being reached by the flame, he saves himself.

I’ve noticed that I often get screwed ‘by a hair’, maybe it’s a common practice. This could make the player even more reckless.

For the rest, the interface goes smoothly and you want to explore the rest of the colors to see what enemies are hiding.

Compliments for the rest!

Renato

@renato.rolando
Thank a lot for playing.

I’m worried about the lack of tutorials.
but you have the fun, I am glad

Well done and congrats! Downloaded and played on iPhone, reminded me of the good old game Qix back in the 80s. :slight_smile:

I do like the gameplay, but I think it’s too difficult right off the bat. It took me probably 6-7 attempts to complete the first level because I had to get used to the slow speed of the “hero” and the rather quick “enemy”. I suggest you make it a lot easier on the first few levels to avoid people dropping out before they even get to know the game. Speed up the hero, or slow down the enemy? Maybe even make the enemy stand completely still? The first levels should be practically impossible to fail at if you ask me.

Another thing is that it looks like you have set Korean to the default language on the App Store, right? I’m in Sweden and got the Korean pages, so anyone who just stumbles upon your game will have no idea what it is about.

Good job! I played the first few levels and go up to the lightning enemy. I think it would be cool to have a preview of the enemies that are coming up in the next levels. So if your current region is next to a region with a new enemy it makes a quick cameo appearance in the current level.

@Markus_Ranner Wow. Qix is similar to mine. :smile:
However, this game is based on one of the traditional Korean games.

Thank for all advices.
I will update it as soon as possible.