SSK2: index of a loop

Hi, I made a loop to place 17 images in a scrollview which I will use to play an audio. Im using ssk2 scroller and a faketap function to avoid the images to be touched when scrolling. The code below works fine, but I dont know how to capture the index of the loop in order to play the audio doing something like this “assets/FF/”…i…".mp3". I was only able to capture table: 12948F78 using event.target but i only can use that to edit properties on the image like the alpha. Sorry for bad english, hope you can help me. Thanks in advance :smiley:

local scroller = ssk.vScroller.new( nil, centerX, centerY+myRectangle.height, { w = display.contentWidth, h = display.actualContentHeight, backFill = hexcolor("#FFFFFF") } ) local function fakeTap( self, event ) -- Only do work in "ended" phase local phase = event.phase if( event.phase == "ended" ) then -- Assign taps if not set yet self.taps = self.taps or 1 -- Detect 'dragged' and show it if( event.dragged ) then self.taps = 0 return false end end return false end image = {} for i=1, 17 do image[i] = display.newImageRect( "assets/FF/"..i..".png",wVar, hVar ) image[i].anchorY=0 image[i].anchorX=0 if i % 2 == 0 then cte0=cte0+1 cte1=cte1+5 image[i].x= image[i-1].x+image[i-1].width+5 if i==2 then image[i].y=5 else image[i].y= hVar\*cte0 + (cte1) end else image[i].x=5 cte2=cte2+1 cte3=cte3+5 if i==1 then image[i].y=5 else image[i].y= hVar\*cte2 + (cte3) end end scroller:insert(image[i]) scroller:addTouch( image[i], fakeTap ) end

image[i].index = i, then event.target.index in listener.

image[i].index = i, then event.target.index in listener.