SSK2 simulator error, due to not finding ssk2\loadSSk.lua

Hi- i am currently trying to utilize SSK2-master and I am getting these error messages:

57.522 module 'ssk2.loadSSK' not found: 17:20:57.522 no field package.preload['ssk2.loadSSK'] 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Corona Labs\Corona Simulator\Plugins\ssk2\loadSSK.lua' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Users\John\Documents\Corona Projects\Mage VS Zombies\Mage VS Zombies\ssk2\loadSSK.lua' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\Resources\ssk2\loadSSK.lua' 17:20:57.522 no file '.\ssk2\loadSSK.lua' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\lua\ssk2\loadSSK.lua' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\lua\ssk2\loadSSK\init.lua' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\ssk2\loadSSK.lua' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\ssk2\loadSSK\init.lua' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Corona Labs\Corona Simulator\Plugins\ssk2\loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file '.\ssk2\loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\Resources\ssk2\loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file '.\ssk2\loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\ssk2\loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\loadall.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Corona Labs\Corona Simulator\Plugins\ssk2.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file '.\ssk2.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\Resources\ssk2.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file '.\ssk2.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\ssk2.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\loadall.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Corona Labs\Corona Simulator\Plugins\ssk2.loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file '.\ssk2.loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\Resources\ssk2.loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file '.\ssk2.loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\ssk2.loadSSK.dll' 17:20:57.522 no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\loadall.dll'

I want to use twostick.lua and tracking.lua and hopefully i have put them inn correctly. 

Sorry if this is a newbie error, but I have read a lot about SSK2 and how to use it. After trying on my own i seem to need help to implement these easy inputs. 

SSK is a third-party, community developed feature. You will need to reach out to the developer for support on it.

Rob

I was directed here by this website https://roaminggamer.github.io/RGDocs/pages/SSK2/#installing-ssk2. This website included a step by step explination on how to ask for help.

If this information is wrong could you tell me where i should get help?

If @roaminggamer wants to provide his support here, then you just need to give him time to login and see the question. I would give him some time to respond.

Rob

1. Thanks for posting your question here.  I don’t have a dedicated forum of my own and this way others can see the issue and resolution.

2. My guess is, you included the entire github repository in you project.

When you download the ssk2 git, you’ll get a zip file that (when unzipped) contains these files and folders:

• split\
  • ssk2\
  • validation\
  • README.md
  • imagesj.bat
  • … and more

You ONLY want the ssk2 folder.  So do this:

1. Erase the content you copied into your folder.

2. Unzip the repository file you downloaded

3. Copy the ssk2 sub-folder into your project

4. Proceed as you were.

Thank you roaminggamer it solved it right away:)

I also bumped into another problem. Is it okey if I post these here or should I make a new topic?

If it’s not a problem here is my question. Is it possible to create three zoom presets with the traking camera?

The basic tracking camera I provide is just that, “basic”.  However, you can easily take the code and modify it in any way you like or need, so I imagine that the best answer in this case is, “Yes, you can do that as long as you can code it up.”

Cheers,

Ed

PS - My answers will typically be quite delayed from hereon as I am working a regular 9…5 job again.  So, I will mostly be answering on lunch breaks, in the evening, or in the most extreme case on weekends only.

Alright ill try figuring it out on my own and work a lot on making it do what i need it to do. Hopefully that will work out all right and if i come to a dead end ill ask on a new topic. Thanks for the help

SSK is a third-party, community developed feature. You will need to reach out to the developer for support on it.

Rob

I was directed here by this website https://roaminggamer.github.io/RGDocs/pages/SSK2/#installing-ssk2. This website included a step by step explination on how to ask for help.

If this information is wrong could you tell me where i should get help?

If @roaminggamer wants to provide his support here, then you just need to give him time to login and see the question. I would give him some time to respond.

Rob

1. Thanks for posting your question here.  I don’t have a dedicated forum of my own and this way others can see the issue and resolution.

2. My guess is, you included the entire github repository in you project.

When you download the ssk2 git, you’ll get a zip file that (when unzipped) contains these files and folders:

• split\
  • ssk2\
  • validation\
  • README.md
  • imagesj.bat
  • … and more

You ONLY want the ssk2 folder.  So do this:

1. Erase the content you copied into your folder.

2. Unzip the repository file you downloaded

3. Copy the ssk2 sub-folder into your project

4. Proceed as you were.

Thank you roaminggamer it solved it right away:)

I also bumped into another problem. Is it okey if I post these here or should I make a new topic?

If it’s not a problem here is my question. Is it possible to create three zoom presets with the traking camera?

The basic tracking camera I provide is just that, “basic”.  However, you can easily take the code and modify it in any way you like or need, so I imagine that the best answer in this case is, “Yes, you can do that as long as you can code it up.”

Cheers,

Ed

PS - My answers will typically be quite delayed from hereon as I am working a regular 9…5 job again.  So, I will mostly be answering on lunch breaks, in the evening, or in the most extreme case on weekends only.

Alright ill try figuring it out on my own and work a lot on making it do what i need it to do. Hopefully that will work out all right and if i come to a dead end ill ask on a new topic. Thanks for the help