SSK2 version issue and pro module loading issue

First of all, thank you to the Roaming Gamer for creating SSK2.  I downloaded it last night and have already used a few of its features in my current project.

However, I do have a few small issues with my download.  First, the version via ssk.getVersion( ) outputs as 2016.002 even though the file I downloaded is ssk_pro_2016.003.

I’m also having a hard time accessing the meters module.  It exists in the ssk2 folder but when I try to call it with

[lua]

ssk.meters.create_fps(true)

ssk.meters.create_mem(true)

– console error: “main.lua:7: attempt to index field ‘meters’ (a nil value)”

[/lua]

It might have the same problem with the other pro modules as it seems that none of them have loaded

[lua]_G.ssk.init( { math2DPlugin = false, measure = true} ) – gives me the results below showing none of the pro modules even though they are in the ssk2 folder with the other modules[/lua]

– Initalizing SSK

ssk2.core                                                    :       9 KB

ssk2.extensions.display                                      :       1 KB

ssk2.extensions.io                                           :       8 KB

ssk2.extensions.math                                         :       6 KB

ssk2.extensions.native                                       :       3 KB

ssk2.extensions.string                                       :      16 KB

ssk2.extensions.table                                        :      28 KB

ssk2.extensions.transition                                   :       4 KB

ssk2.system                                                  :       3 KB

ssk2.colors                                                  :      20 KB

ssk2.display                                                 :      51 KB

ssk2.math2d                                                  :      34 KB

ssk2.cc                                                      :      23 KB

ssk2.actions.actions                                         :      25 KB

ssk2.easyIFC                                                 :     144 KB

ssk2.easyInputs                                              :      90 KB

ssk2.easyCamera                                              :      17 KB

ssk2.misc                                                    :      55 KB

SSK Total                                                    :  534.87 KB

SSK VERSION: 2016.002 – although the file says 2016.003

macOS v10.12

Corona Simulator v2016.2992

Thanks, and I look forward to having more fun with SSK2!

-Jonathan

@Jonathan,

First.  You rock.  Thanks for the great post.

Second.  I don’t rock.  I didn’t drop the updated loader file (loadSSK.lua) into the right folder.

Short term fix. If you look in the extracted folder you should see something like this:

ssk2wrongloader.jpg

Step #1 - Drag loadSSK.lua into ssk2\

Step #2 - Copy that same file (loadSSK.lua) into the ssk2\ folder in your current project.  That will resolve the problem.

Sorry!  I can code, but clearly not copy-and-paste!

Long term fix.  I’m fixing the issue as soon as I finish typing here and will upload the zip file again.

PS - Zip on Sellfy is updated.

Worked like a charm!  Thanks for the lightning-fast response time.

Clarification, the short term fix worked perfectly but both the Sellfy and Dropbox folders (although they say 2016.003) still have the same errors.  Thanks.

Dropbox?  Is that an option Sellfy offered?

Anyways,

1. Did you get a new email from Sellfy?  I asked it to send one, but it doesn’t send one to me so I don’t know what it looks like.

2. When you downloaded was the file named: ssk_pro_2016.003 b.zip

If not, then the download link is to a fixed file and not the newest one.  Please see if you can get a new link from Sellfy on your products page.

Sorry to put you through this, but the downloads are kind of weird on Sellfy when the product gets updated.

-Ed

OK - I’m a dork.  Sellfy has moved some features around.  I found the ‘send update’ feature and all customers should be getting a proper update e-mail this time.

:rolleyes:

Yes, Sellfy offers Dropbox as an option and as of this morning both the Sellfy download and Dropbox options are still linked to ssk_pro_2016.003 and NOT the ssk_pro_2016.003 b

Grumble … Sellfy !@&… grumble…  I will work this out.

I PM’d you about this.  Thanks for your help so far!

Ed,

As of this morning, both the Sellfy direct download and the Sellfy DropBox link have the correct files.  All is good!

Jonathan

@Jonathan,

First.  You rock.  Thanks for the great post.

Second.  I don’t rock.  I didn’t drop the updated loader file (loadSSK.lua) into the right folder.

Short term fix. If you look in the extracted folder you should see something like this:

ssk2wrongloader.jpg

Step #1 - Drag loadSSK.lua into ssk2\

Step #2 - Copy that same file (loadSSK.lua) into the ssk2\ folder in your current project.  That will resolve the problem.

Sorry!  I can code, but clearly not copy-and-paste!

Long term fix.  I’m fixing the issue as soon as I finish typing here and will upload the zip file again.

PS - Zip on Sellfy is updated.

Worked like a charm!  Thanks for the lightning-fast response time.

Clarification, the short term fix worked perfectly but both the Sellfy and Dropbox folders (although they say 2016.003) still have the same errors.  Thanks.

Dropbox?  Is that an option Sellfy offered?

Anyways,

1. Did you get a new email from Sellfy?  I asked it to send one, but it doesn’t send one to me so I don’t know what it looks like.

2. When you downloaded was the file named: ssk_pro_2016.003 b.zip

If not, then the download link is to a fixed file and not the newest one.  Please see if you can get a new link from Sellfy on your products page.

Sorry to put you through this, but the downloads are kind of weird on Sellfy when the product gets updated.

-Ed

OK - I’m a dork.  Sellfy has moved some features around.  I found the ‘send update’ feature and all customers should be getting a proper update e-mail this time.

:rolleyes:

Yes, Sellfy offers Dropbox as an option and as of this morning both the Sellfy download and Dropbox options are still linked to ssk_pro_2016.003 and NOT the ssk_pro_2016.003 b

Grumble … Sellfy !@&… grumble…  I will work this out.

I PM’d you about this.  Thanks for your help so far!

Ed,

As of this morning, both the Sellfy direct download and the Sellfy DropBox link have the correct files.  All is good!

Jonathan