Store API & macOS

As of the latest public build, the Store API is supposed to work now for macOS builds (yay!).  I have a game that is on iOS with about 20 IAPs…  For the macOS version which released a year ago it’s always been “premium” (all IAPs already unlocked).  I’m bringing both in sync now and would like to make my macOS version free, offering the same IAPs as the iOS version.

Before I dive in head first into this, is there anything I should know or do or prepare that’s unique to the macOS version?  I assume testing IAPs on macOS will involve sandboxing… are there any guides to do this?  Has anyone successfully implemented IAPs in a Corona-built macOS app that’s now live? 

Thanks!
Nate

Hi, anyone used IAPs within a Mac OS app?  Anyone have any recommendations on implementation and testing?  

Figured I’d check back one more time…  anyone?

I don’t know if people have done this. Let me ask Engineering if they have any advice.

Rob

Thanks Rob - appreciate it much.  Really eager to start getting this hooked up, but want to make sure all is ready to go before I dive in…

According to Engineering, there is no good way to test on macOS.

Bummer…  was thinking that might be the case.

Has anyone successfully implemented IAP in macOS and have it live in the Mac App Store?

Hi, anyone used IAPs within a Mac OS app?  Anyone have any recommendations on implementation and testing?  

Figured I’d check back one more time…  anyone?

I don’t know if people have done this. Let me ask Engineering if they have any advice.

Rob

Thanks Rob - appreciate it much.  Really eager to start getting this hooked up, but want to make sure all is ready to go before I dive in…

According to Engineering, there is no good way to test on macOS.

Bummer…  was thinking that might be the case.

Has anyone successfully implemented IAP in macOS and have it live in the Mac App Store?